No announcement yet.

More XB360 Demos for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFS Most Wanted and Kameo demos aren't really a good indication of the final game, either. The framerate in NFS isn't perfect, but hardly what I'd say poor.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
      Theres ment to be a Saints Row demo coming on Live sometime around Xmas.
      YES FOOKIN PLEASE.

Cant wait to get my hands on Saints Row looks ace, GTA with awesome physics engine and online play.

Comment

NFS is rubbish, the framerate is awful, and it feels like the car's speed is pulsing (up and down all the time), terrible stuff. Looks nice when going between trees in HD, but oh dear.

FIFA I've played, I'll get the demo anyway of course.

If that's true about Saint's Row, then WOOOOP! Can't wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
          The framerate in NFS isn't perfect, but hardly what I'd say poor.
          Maybe it's related to the streaming data or something then but it was juttering/jerking like nothing I've played before. Certainly wasn't worthy of 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
            Maybe it's related to the streaming data or something then but it was juttering/jerking like nothing I've played before. Certainly wasn't worthy of 360.
            Don't you ever play fable on the 360, or you'll literally die of shock. If you thought NFS had too much jerking (didn't see any on my demo tbh) then you'll just LOOOOOOVE playing fable. The frame rate in that is so obnoxiously foul, the game makes random scratching sounds at you
            Last edited by Daragon; 12-12-2005, 14:03.

Comment

Working...
            X