No announcement yet.

360 "Rep" issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People probably get disgruntled when they try and start a conversation on the mic and don't get a reply. I guess that might be classed as unsporting. I can't be arsed wearing the headset most of the time myself.

Not keen on the star rating or lame-ass gamerscore either. They aren't an accurate measure of friendliness or skill. It's pretty sad to see people buying loads of games and obsessing over quick extraction of gamerscore points to try and max out their score to impress people.

Comment

The only reason I have receveid any kind of bad feedback has been through PGR3... you know, the madness that occurs at buy corners and folk get annoyed with people, well that has caused 2 bad reports for me, one for unsporting and one for aggressive, even though there was no way I could have avoided the "incidents" also recevied a disconnected early one from PGR3 when I had a crash during game... why would some idiot submit a "disconnected game" unless it was for a valid reason like losing points, the race hadn't even ****en started.

On the whole it has been ok and the good reports I have had far outweighs the bad so happy about that. But it is totally open to abuse and I just hope it doesn't persist.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
        There is, its right underneath it and its called Player complain or something like that.
        I should have explained it more clearly, sorry! What I meant was a PC-Online report system. I don't think you should be able to report people through Live.

It makes it too easy for people to mess-around at the moment. If you had to go on a PC, type your Live details, email-address and then describe the complaint, then most people wouldn't bother.

If it was a serious complaint though, most people would bother. I just think it would really move the whole thing away from the childish situation we have now!

Comment

The rep system isn't reporting people though. All it does is just avoid you playing against that person in the future. If I play someone who's a bit crap at a game or acts a bit dumb, I don't think a full complaint is in order, but a system to avoid them is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
            People probably get disgruntled when they try and start a conversation on the mic and don't get a reply. I guess that might be classed as unsporting. I can't be arsed wearing the headset most of the time myself.

Not keen on the star rating or lame-ass gamerscore either. They aren't an accurate measure of friendliness or skill. It's pretty sad to see people buying loads of games and obsessing over quick extraction of gamerscore points to try and max out their score to impress people.
            But if its selling games thats a good thing

Comment

Working...
            X