• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rushy
    Can anyone get past level 9-7 on adventure mode? I can't
    Level 5/5 is more best so far.

Comment

No, IIRC that's where I always crash and burn too. I thought that I was pretty good at Zuma and that the Arcade mode achievement would come pretty easily...until I reached level 9. It seems a lot harder than anything before it.

Comment

I prefer Luxor myself tho they're near identical as games go. I jus prefer firing from the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by KaLoZoiS
          that means there must be levels where u can do it. like on bankshot billiards, the true life possibility of achieving a 9 off the break is truely huge, (not impossible but insanely difficult and requires luck not skill) but in the game i had it happen 3 times within 12 matches, so u understand that these arcade games help you out, just like on hexic try not getting star flowers from the beginning and watch how it FORCES you to make them by dropping them into place etc. Seriously, ive even seen it on geometry wars, get quite far then die a few times in succession, and u watch it give u a bit of slack if you touch an enemy. Its just done so u dont actually rip your hair out. Another example, play hexic for a while, then when u die play it again straight away, more often than not u will have an easier time in the first few rounds as if to coax u back into playing again. Even bejewelled does it, altho not as much that games achievments are ridiculous.

Anyway maybe im wrong, maybe i just see things after playing marathon sessions, but im pretty sure the computer helps you out. So the 5 seconds completion is probably possible, however would probs be a really late level.
          I love the sentiment, but I would say there's virtually no chance of this actually happening. It's just my opinion, but I can't think any of these games will have specially coded in a system where the game takes pity on you!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny
            Yes I am loving Zuma, whats wrong with it being an old & popular title? I thought thats what Xbox LIVE Arcade was all about...
            Nothing at all apart from the fact that it used to be free on the internet but Microsoft wants you to pay money for it on the 360. Logic that I don't understand, apart from where people have no PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
              I jus prefer firing from the bottom.
              Don't we all?

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                It's a great little game though (Zuma that is), slightly marred by it being a blatant rip-off of Ballistic on the NUON (and PSX).
                Apparently, they're being sued over that by Mitchell (who made Puzz Loop/Ballistic). Mentions it in an interview on Insert Credit. Says they're doing a DS version of Puzz Loop, too, which might be good.

Comment

Yes

The PC version is a lot easier, try practising on that. My 360 controller seems to lose precision after a while, with the cursor getting stuck when I try rotating it.

Comment

Working...
                  X