X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You EA whores, you CAN'T buy it.

SICK

Comment

I think Battlefield 2 is out around March too. Will be an interesting face off with Ghost Recon. Think I'd go the Battlefield route.. assuming it's not a stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        You joking Pete ? For March aren't we getting :

Fight Night Round 3
        Ghost Recon 3

And isn't that enough ?

BTW - That full auto demo is a steaming pile of ****e - why it's available to download is beyond me and is not the way I'd have liked to see Sega start their 360 campaign.
        Yes indeed, but Full Auto is the only game for Feburary.

And the people who released the demo are completely stupid - either give the public a final-build demo or nothing at all. If this has no indication of the final product then don't bloody release it!

Comment

BTW - That full auto demo is a steaming pile of ****e - why it's available to download is beyond me and is not the way I'd have liked to see Sega start their 360 campaign.
          They already started it with Condemned, and it was rather good.

Full Auto looks rubbish though, I agree.

Comment

Yea,i don't really know what to think tbh.Granted it's an old demo,but you don't really want your potential buyers to play something crappy so close to release.

Comment

You joking Pete ? For March aren't we getting :

Fight Night Round 3
              Ghost Recon 3

And isn't that enough ?
              BurnOut:revenge ...... will blasting into the stores in March also.
              Cant wait to play this one online also !

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                I think Battlefield 2 is out around March too. Will be an interesting face off with Ghost Recon. Think I'd go the Battlefield route.. assuming it's not a stinker.
                Surely its obvious, its internally developed by EA.

Welcome to average city.

although I'm half impressed that EA are actually putting a bit of effort into their ports

Comment

I think it could be quite fun, would probably get it if it was going cheap.

One of them games you just play when your bored, pretty much on par with RR6.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ

And the people who released the demo are completely stupid - either give the public a final-build demo or nothing at all. If this has no indication of the final product then don't bloody release it!

Amen brother. That is one of my pet hates. It pisses me off when you get that message before a demo loads that it's not indicative of the finished product. I mean, what the **** is the point of releasing demo then? It's supposed to be a taster of the full product!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                      Amen brother. That is one of my pet hates. It pisses me off when you get that message before a demo loads that it's not indicative of the finished product. I mean, what the **** is the point of releasing demo then? It's supposed to be a taster of the full product!
                      It doesn't really bother me how ****e the demo is if they have actually chosen to release it.

It's just a stupid business decision, because everybody knows that the first impression is the most important.
                      Average Joes are gonna be turned off straight away if its a bad demo

Comment

The producer speaks: http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5722187
                        Case in point: why release a demo in January that seems to bear little resemblance to the final product that's shipping in only a few weeks. Well, let's first get to the bottom of the mysterious code speculation: the OXM demo and the recently released Marketplace demo are indeed the same code, and given the fact that our development process forces us to branch demo code out from the main code base, you might consider August as the real origin of the final demo code. Although minor alterations were made to address feedback from Microsoft, the main code base continued to evolve while the demo code base remained locked so that it would remain stable.

Comment

I don't really get what was so bad about this demo? It was just a demo and to be honest although I can't see there being much depth, if it was a lower price I'd consider it because it was quite fun...

Comment

I think it's quite.....erm....(fidgit)..err...quite..... good !

It's no less fun than burnout IMO and i think that the cars sound fantastic, very beefy muscle car sound to them! Ok the gameplay might be a bit shallow, shoot things to bits and race round a track at high speed but apart from that i didn't see anything wrong with it! Just my opinion of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                              I don't really get what was so bad about this demo? It was just a demo and to be honest although I can't see there being much depth, if it was a lower price I'd consider it because it was quite fun...
                              I just found it to be completely brainless and unoriginal. When games are so generic they manage to hold my interest for about 5 seconds...

Comment

Hallo! This is Janus Bergschrumm here wiv the Dutch 1991 Gamesch Awards... and the prize for originality in a conschol game goes to... Full Auto, ja! For its guns and carsh!

Those krazy kats! Nobody for shure has done that before!

Comment

Working...
                                X