Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its official! Im buying a PSP. (Recommend my some games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mu5
    I played near enough the whole of 2005 racing ghosts in Wipeout Pure

My game of 2005 easily
    Didn't play Resident evil 4 or Ouendan DS or Mario kart Ds then?

Comment

Some top games:

Ridge Racer
      Wipeout Pure (UK version,has more downloadable content than the US/JPN versions)
      Lumines
      Exit
      Grand Theft Auto
      Gradius Portable
      Katamari Damacy
      Rockman X
      SSX on Tour
      Pro Evolution Soccer
      Star Soldier
      Street Fighter Alpha 3
      Tokobot
      Virtua Tennis

That lot should keep you going until: Loco Roco, Devil May Cry, Ghouls n Ghosts, Final Fantasy, PowerStone, Every Extend Extra, Initial D, Outrun 2006, Shin Megami Tensei, Super Monkey Ball, and Transformers all come out.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned Tales of Eternia yet? It's really bloody good, especially if you enjoyed Symphonia on the cube. A must buy portable RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
          lumines can be had with some snooker game from Argos for ?19.99 that gets my vote.

If the snooker game is crap (likely) then just trade it in.

Avoid Bleach - Sorry guys the first PSP game is utter tripe, not sure about the second one.
          I've heard the snooker game is decent, if that's your cup of tea.

Anyway, look at his initial post guys. He doesn't want imports (yet) cause he's getting the machine soon.

Comment

Hey got my psp yesterday, got a giga pack, ridge racers, metal gear acid, everybodys golf and a copy of akira (which hmv are doing for ?7.99 at the mo anime fans) Must say im very happy and impressed so far, of course it got that 'my brand new toy' factor at the mo, we'll see if i feel the same way in a month or two? I suspect i will as ive really clicked with it and that dosent happen with every console i buy. Luckily mine is dead/stuck pixel free so ethier the problem has been over exaggerated, quality control has improved or im lucky! The only critisims i have are pretty minior tbh the cheap headphones, the way overly designed on/off switch and the fact i reckon they should have backlite all the face buttons. Other than that its all good the controls suit me fine and the screen is magnificant and mezmorizing,why people say they wouldnt want to watch movies on it is beyond me? RR and everybodys golf are as great as i expected but metal gear is a real suprise! Its my 1st card game and im loving it!

Comment

MGA is the business - it's even better when you get some of the rarer cards, you can put together some ace strategies.

Comment

Re mga ive just started it really but im enjoying it, as its such a love it or hate it game i wasnt sure which group id fall into, im happy to say the love it group! Its a weird concept but it so works

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
                  Everybody's Golf is my most played PSP game. Stupidly addictive, nicely challenging and with very good loading times.
                  ^^ What he says.

Comment

One that is easily overlooked and it's certainly not a must-have title, but good for those interested, is that Gottlieb Pinball classics game. Only if you enjoy pinball sims that are just like pinball tables (as opposed to the pokemon pinball type). I know software pinball is a dirty concept for some people but, if you're into pinball, you won't get much better than this - 10 (maybe 11?) real historic Gottlieb tables and it plays great, with nice little touches of history. It's cheap too.

Actually, have we a first play thread for that? Nothing came up in a search. Or Monkey Ball DS for that matter...

Comment

DJ Max. This is my first Beatmania style game and even though I'm playing through on the easiest setting 4B Style, I absolutely love it. There is a ton of extras to unlock rewarding you for putting plenty of time and effort in. I imagine that if you love the Rhythm action games, Beatmania, DDR and the like you really can't go wrong with this. Easily the best game I've bought for my PSP, but definitely not the easiest, you have to stay for the long haul with this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X