No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing Trading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a kind soul could spare any fruit apart from Pears, Peaches and Coconuts, Ashe from Idylle would be eternally grateful.

Brand new to Animal Crossing, so I'm afraid I don't have much worth giving in return just yet, but I'll keep an eye out for anything requested

Comment

Ashe in Idylle has a cherry to pick up!

[code:1:c35e13d027]btzW3hHn2ejtd4
      s&wZ@p8SD5Kdhe[/code:1:c35e13d027]

Merry cherrying!

If anyone has an orange to spare for Jodi in Felix, I'd be very much obliged.

Merci!

Comment

I harvested all my oranges last night and sold them to Nooks so as soon as they've grown again I'll get two in the post to both of you oh also I'm after chess pieces apart from black pawn, white king and white queen.

Comment

Originally posted by a_c_saunders
          I harvested all my oranges last night and sold them to Nooks so as soon as they've grown again I'll get two in the post to both of you oh also I'm after chess pieces apart from black pawn, white king and white queen.

Oooh yay! Thank you!

I'll keep my eye out for any chess pieces.
          Danke!

Comment

One Orange for Jodi in Felix

fEsn4zMjfbwoWr
            A&eqwnvC9GR%xT

and

One orange for Ashe in Idylle

DYgiJdbvLwwmiN
            QqLFZUPIZfS3UU

Enjoy the fruit!

Comment

Originally posted by a_c_saunders
              oh also I'm after chess pieces apart from black pawn, white king and white queen.
              I have a white pawn and white rook to offload if you'd like them. If you post your name and town then I'll post the codes for you when I get home tonight

Comment

Oh cool, that'd be great. I'm Alex from Halwood. You after anything in perticular?

Comment

Here you go

White pawn:
                  [code:1:2d3360960d]PjAQsu&wnjvva&
                  vPAUWo8zF5ovUl[/code:1:2d3360960d]
                  White rook:
                  [code:1:2d3360960d]#jAQsu&wnjvva&
                  vPAUc88zFLovUl[/code:1:2d3360960d]
                  (the last letter on both codes is a small L, I think)

To be honest, I'm not after anything in particular - still deciding on which theme to collect for my upstairs room. Send me something from a new theme to start collecting (already got an exotic set for downstairs). I'm Sara in Nekomi.

Comment

Ta for them, I've ordered you a modern chair, it should arrive tommorow morning. I always wanted to collect the modern stuff but it never used to turn up in nooks.

Comment

Got it today, and have an ultra rare item up for trade.
                      NES Golf, I got it along with Excitebike, but dont like it much.

Im looking for pinball, does that sound like a good trade?
                      Or is golf worth more than that, or less?

Wait, you can trade NES games right? Pretty sure you can anyway.
                      Dont go and trade in anything yet, Im still undecided as to wether I want to give up golf, so its open to discussion first.

Oh, I also have many oranges if anyone wants an orange.
                      Ask and Ill put a few codes up. Theyre organic, and no worker was beaten during the harvesting.
                      Feel free to donate me any fruit you have spare.

John in
                      Szczeply

(note the spelling on my town, it is correct, there really are 2 "z"s in it.)

hmmm, otherwise, Im good for stuff generally, will see how things develop.

Comment

I've just been asked to look after the lighthouse until the 23rd. Apparently you get a 'special prize' for it. But there's no way I'm going to be able to play AC every day til then.

Does anyone know what the prize is? Is it worth the effort?

Comment

I was asked that too.
                          You just need to switch on the game for 5 mins between 6 and 10.
                          It also says you can get others in your vil to help.
                          So ask a friend or maybe another villager? My brother and me are taking it in turns.

I might trade it with you, if you have anything worthwhile up for grabs, so no worries.

Originally posted by spoiler
                          be sure to check out the carpet seller the day after tomorow, on the 17th.
                          Anyway, anyone want Golf? An even trade for another NES game would be good especially Pinball please, if you have it.

Also, I have 4 oranges spare, so leave your names and Ill have them up tomorow hopefully.

damn, this is actualy good fun.

EDIT:
                          soccer is being given away free on
                          The official home of the Animal Crossing series. Create a home, interact with cute animal villagers, and just enjoy life in these charming games from Nintendo.

Dont worry about putting your adress in, I put my Euro adress on the USA site, and it worked fine. Soccer will be with me in a few days.

Comment

Pinball for John:

B5W89L6HWpJP3T
                            2Jn7pqc9cIdpdh

Pinball's not that good, I reckon. But if Golf isn't either, it's a fair trade right?
                            Send to Tiggly in Blingle. Cheers!

When I get all the NES games, I'm converting my basement into an arcade 8)

Comment

Otaku:

Originally posted by spoiler
                              The events such as the carpet seller are not at the same time for every village.

Comment

Thanks for that Lordcookie.

Cheers for Pinball, phew, your lucky, I nearly went and gave golf to someone on the actradestation forum.

Note to self: never advertise 1 item on 2 forums.

Anyway, I think its a steal, I love Pinball, and spent many an hour with my dad when I was little, competing against each others scores.

Id get such a high score, the flippers would disapear, and then get so high they came back. All the digits filled in, what was it, 6 full digits, making the maximum like 999k? Might have been 5 digits, havent played in ages, hoping to get high scores again.

Golf isnt that great, but if you need to complete your colection...

cheers man. Ill have the code later on today. What fruit do you have?
                                Ill make an orange code just in case, so we can trade a little fruit as well.

EDIT:
                                Got 146000 on Pinball today, 105000 on my first ball

Oh, and I reckon Tiggly has got some mail!

hxTXpvIC70VaUv
                                60BXvWlxxGf7Tl
                                pretty sure thats 2 small "L"'s in the second line.
                                That was golf

For an orange
                                XJzs2ydI&yVzgK
                                j9jC08aBZfU80V
                                If you have any trouble, let me know.

If anyone needs some solid balls of OJ, let me know, Im after after any other kind of fruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X