No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing Trading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just managed to accidentally wipe my town data. I'd been playing every day for almost a whole year.

Does anyone want to send me some fruit that isn't an orange as consolation?

I'm Stoo in Osaka.

Comment

I haven't touched my game in about 3 months, so this'll give me a good excuse to do so.

I'll fire it up tonight and see what I can do for you, mate (once I'm done weeding!)

Comment

That's fantastic, thank you!

I dread to think what three months of weeds would be like...my town used to be bad enough if I didn't give it a good going over at least once a week.

I think I might still be in shock over how much I've lost...i only had one more fish to get, four more insects...

Comment

I only bought this game at the weekend but am really enjoying it. Its quite cool as i have managed to get my girlfriend hooked on it too and she has her own town which i raid to pinch fruit etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stoofle
            That's fantastic, thank you!

I dread to think what three months of weeds would be like...my town used to be bad enough if I didn't give it a good going over at least once a week.

I think I might still be in shock over how much I've lost...i only had one more fish to get, four more insects...
            Here is your stuff:

(Cherries)
            9zALCp@xJjymyv%bwzxG3j#9ocoZ

(Pears)
            9r%LgweMJzbmyv%bsbxGCj#XocoY

(mystery gift)
            GClW2%m@2SYn7e%mZA7Slxco8jTI

Have fun!

I don't have oranges, so if you would like to send me one...

I'm Ady from Avonyl

Comment

Thanks for the fruit, Ady!... my town will be up and running again in no time.

Ok, an orange for Ady in Avonyl:

GMGVfqe7qoAUcv
              vfjKu&e5MG&EX9

Let me know if I've managed to type it in correctly.

Comment

Anyone still playing this, or would be willing to open their gates?

I've got a load of turnips that need selling, so if anyone has a great price (above 101 would be great, 500+ even better)

I'm Alex from Dorvan 2319 9760 2409, so please let me know via a PM if you can open.

I'll tip extremely well

Comment

This thread is for the GC version, not the DS version mate. Have a search for the Wild World one..

Comment

Whoops!

Comment

Working...
                    X