No announcement yet.

Gamecube - Rip ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a gamecube quite a while after release i got with it luigis mansion and eternal darkness.

Luigis mansion i thought it was pretty good a bit of a risk for nintendo though for a launch title but it was something different which i think for a launch title is whats needed.

Eternal darkness i really liked too had a real lovercraftian feel to it

Super monkey ball i have never tried its just not my type of game (From what i have heard very frustrating to)

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
      Super monkey ball i have never tried its just not my type of game (From what i have heard very frustrating to)
      Forget what you have heard it's one of the most fun and enjoyable games ever - sure the difficulty level ramps up quite substantially on Expert mode but by then you are sucked in and the feeling of joy you get completing a level that has taken you hours is just the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mementoman
        Forget what you have heard it's one of the most fun and enjoyable games ever - sure the difficulty level ramps up quite substantially on Expert mode but by then you are sucked in and the feeling of joy you get completing a level that has taken you hours is just the best.
        Damn skippy it's great! Plus, you only use one hand, leaving the other free to hold a bongo mag, or perhaps a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by mementoman
          have to agree, i was the same when my mate got his cube at launch i was like 'why did you buy that?' but by the time a got my cube a couple years later i gave it a try and indeed was brilliant one of the best games this gen.

Comment

Working...
          X