No announcement yet.

PS3 are you buying one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iv always bought JAP consoles so i guess will be doing the same here but with that in mind I paid about ?700 for my JAP PS2 and ?575 for my JAP DC so id better put about a ?1000 aside lol

Comment

Originally posted by mingo
      if the dates are a few months apart (4-5), then i'll get US and JP machines on launch. If they are say 1 month apart, then i'll get a US machine and wait a few months and pick up a JP machine, unless of course its region free.
      That's a good joke mate,hehe.

Comment

I'll buy one after I see Angry The Clown's machine do something outstanding, probably. It's why I bought a Dreamcast, Cube and XBox, after all.

Comment

Would it be worth getting a JAP machine guys?

Comment

How would we know?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillex
              Would it be worth getting a JAP machine guys?
              It's a tough one because the JPN machine would be OK owning if all you were interested in was driving and shoot em up games, but when it comes to more complicated games like RPG's and Adventure titles you'll have a problem playing those games. Unless you know Japanese.

Comment

depends what it launches with.But i doubt if i will considering how damn expensive it's bound to be.

Sony got me with the PS2.But not this time.

Comment

Apply that to the PS2, but before that came out. You'll get one, it's NEW!

Comment

im still deciding on whether or not i should get a ps2?

...or maybe an xbox

how can this gen already be over!?!

Comment

That's a whole new thread mate.

Now,imo,is the perfect time for people without one of the three to get one or both or all and snap up some cheap classics.

Comment

I remember JAP PS2s going for up to ?1000 on launch, such was the hysteria about the console (and the fact we always have to wait months for a PAL release).

I bet the PS3 will have a similar effect.

Comment

Working...
                        X