Wind Waker Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
    Damn you and me, and my lack of will power...... I managed to avoid all the spoilers since December....

Then. WHAM! I just couldn't stop myself.

I'm weak.

Sorry man, that was idiotic - I've whited out the spoiler it in my original post now

Comment

Phew, I've held out spoiler wise as well. I'd hate to find out something really huge a few days beforehand.

Speaking of which, it seems Nintendo's latest newsletter contains a major spoiler as well. Luckily I found out a few minutes before checking my mail but I bet a lot of others weren't so lucky. So if you see an email from Nintendo about Zelda, do not open it under any circumstances.

Anyone else order from NCSX? No word on shipping just yet so it looks like Monday of next week before we get them.

Comment

My copies have been sent my way by my good friend in NY. Hurry up fedex plane!

Comment

GOt my copy today. And, to my surprise, I'm really enjoying it. The colors are so bright they almost hurt my eyes, and the inability to reverse the "look" stick is killing me, but the good far outweighs that. It is very simple to pick up and play, the characters are incredibly charming, and I love the music and sound effects. SO far I've gotten off the first island, and that's where I stopped. I think that took me an hour or so.

Now my only quandry is if I should play the OoT disks, or keep them sealed and sell them on eBay for a handsome price.

Comment

Whoohoo! DVDBO have shipped my Waker (and bonus disc!) GET IN!!!!!

Comment

WOOT !

Mine too !

Comment

WINNER!!! ME AS WELL!!!

Really looking forward to the US version.

JRM If I were you i'd keep the bonus disc, money comes and gos but Zelda bonus discs don't

Plus in 20 years time if you keep it sealed it may be worth 5 times as much

I remember the first island, it's beautiful, and i just can't wait to understand the story and fully immerse myself in it. How long does it take for orders to be shipped? As this is my first order from DVDBO...

Comment

Mine has also shipped from Dvdbox office(2am this morning), did it tell you on the site that they`ve sent the bonus disc too??
                  If so i may well have missed out! ft:

HEHE

Spoony.

Comment

No Bonus disc for me, but thats OK cos I'm not that bothered about it

Mine was shipped at a stupid time as well ( guess they must have been burning the midnight oil to get all those orders out )

Out of interest has anyone had a confirmation of dispatch e-mail yet ?

I'm guessing that'll get done in due course

Comment

No confirmation email yet, and my original order didn`t mention the extra disc, nor did the ordering system .

But i ordered it two months ago, so never know, may be lucky<crosses pinkies>.
                      Have mailed them, asking for confirmation.

Dvdbox office take about a week to get to me if i`m lucky.

Spoony.

Comment

It should say this if you have the disc:-

Items Invoiced
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Sent B/O Subtotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker 1 0 $71.95
                        PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest 1 0 $.00

Comment

When did you order it Tommy G???
                          My invoice from 2 months ago didn`t even mention the extra disc, but the site was talking about the extra disc until release date, me smells a rotten apple you know.
                          Spoony.

Comment

I got it from DVDBO Spoony...

Yeah something fishy going on there - but it looks like you might of missed out on the disc

fingers crossed for you m8

Comment

When did you order it then matey???

Need to know from someone who ordered it upto 2 months ago, and still got the disc, then i have some evidence to go back with.

Cheers,
                              Spoony.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman2
                                When did you order it Tommy G???
                                My invoice from 2 months ago didn`t even mention the extra disc, but the site was talking about the extra disc until release date, me smells a rotten apple you know.
                                Spoony.
                                Oh boy. I sent them an email yesterday morning, asking if I was going to get the bonus disk, and asking to cancel my order if they couldn't get me one.

Of course, they're far too slow to answer email in 24 hours... so now my order has been shipped, and no bonus disk I guess.

What pisses me off is that I ordered it in late January, and now, a full TWO MONTHS later their site still says: "order now and become eligible to receive a bonus disk blah blah blah..." Surely they have known for a while (at least after your orders have been updated to include the bonus disk) that new (and not so new) orders will not include the bonus disk?

Not such a great way of treating your customers I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X