Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, i`ve already sent them one e-mail,

More to follow me thinks.

Mind you, atleast Zelda has shipped i suppose.

Spoony.

Comment

Ordered from DVDBO on 12-12-02

Bonus disk and WW showing as been shipped.

Come to Papa..... well in about a week I s'pose

Oh well plenty of drinking to be done between now and then

Trok

Comment

Mine has been shipped too with Bonus Disc. Woo hoo!

Don't know whether to play through OoT and Master Quests first for old times sake or to crack straight into the new one. I have about 8 other GC games I still need to finish so i'm in no rush. I only pre ordered to guarantee the bonus - Haven't even bought Metroid yet!

Comment

Shark - play Windy Wand first, because it's a steaming great bowl of loveliness

And mine's shipped too

Comment

I was talking to a friend in the US yesterday.
            He just said "Zelda is fun" and dissappeared.
            Guess it's good
            Mine is here Thursday, I think.
            Glad you're enjoying JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman2

They've got an e-mail off me too, and probably quite a few other people

My guess is that `Janice` is going to be very stressed when she starts work in around three hours time

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101

They've got an e-mail off me too, and probably quite a few other people

My guess is that `Janice` is going to be very stressed when she starts work in around three hours time
                Poor Janice... she's quite nice, never forgets to add a smiley to her emails.

Then again, it IS appalling that they're still saying "order now and you may receive the bonus disk", if people who ordered in bloody January aren't getting one.

Besides, I think back then the text still said "order now and receive a..." ... at least that's what I claimed in the email I sent them

Comment

I ordered mid January and had my shipping confirmation today of both disks. And the thing is i wasn't really bothered about the bonus disk. Sods law.

Comment

The text has always said "Pre Order now to become ELIGIBLE for the LIMITED EDITION bonus disc".

They were never going to be able to provide everyone the disc. Nintendo would not have allocated them thousands upon thousands of discs.

Comment

No, Huggybear is right... it was like that when I pre-ordered (middle of December)... it only got changed post Xmas when they got a number of msgs about whether you'd get it 100% or not...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I ordered mine on the 2nd of feb`(no bonus disc), Janice said anyone ordering after that would deffo not get the extra disc, anyone want to show me she`s wrong?

Spoony.

Comment

mine shipped (today) with the bonus disk from dvdbo. hope you guys chose the courier option, as i did; only a couple of quid and you get your delivery in 2-3 days rather than 7-10. can't wait

Comment

I ordered mine on the 2nd of feb`(no bonus disc), Janice said anyone ordering after that would deffo not get the extra disc, anyone want to show me she`s wrong?

Spoony.
                            I ordered my copy on the 3rd Feb and I ain't getting it

Comment

Just had it confirmed my uncle in the US has my Zelda disk and Bonus disk and is due to fly to the UK arriving at 5pm tomorrow

woohoo!!!!

Comment

Well, here's the reply I got :-

"Your order hasa invoiced. It doesnt tell me that you received the bonus
                                disc so I cant be sure. There is a chance you wont have it though. But you
                                still get the game and its really good! : o) "

So what you're saying is, I've ordered the game off your company but you don't know if I'll get the bonus disc.

I could have told you that little nugget

I may get it, but chances are that I won't

And that the game is good.

Well `duh` on the last one. Told you she'd be stressed

Comment

Working...
                                X