Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME seem to be reducing 360 titles (price)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME seem to be reducing 360 titles (price)

The website has taken ?10 off a few titles. FN03 now ?39.99, as is Battlefield 2, PGR3 etc. Migth be instore as well, maybe they've woken up to the fact everywhere else is cheaper!!!

Yeah I noticed the Fight Night one a bit ago...sounds alot better that ?50.00 for a game, thats for sure!

...actually, it IS better then ?50.00 for a game lol.

Comment

It's about bloody time if you ask me!!

Comment

Thats one of the main reasons that has put me off buying into the 360 at the moment. As soon as a **** hot survival horror game comes out for the 360, it will be owend. Until then ima wait and bide my time!

Comment

Anyone know if this is instore as well ?

Trade in prices will drop but that's fine - ?40 is MUCH better there's a nasty psychology with a ?50 price tag for a game.

Comment

I've not bought anything since launch, mainly because of the price, but if its in-store too, I could be popping over the road on my way home.

Comment

i refuse to buy any 360 games from the shops.Gameplay all the way

Comment

Get yourself down to a big Tesco, and they usually match or beat online prices, and you can pick it up in person. And if it's someone elses turn to pay for the shopping, you can slip it in for free

Oh and you get clubcard points and vouchers for schools- it's win win win

Comment

Originally posted by Akira

Even tesco that are the same price as gameplay and dont charge the extra 99p if you want it on release?

bri

edit: i bought Fight night and ghost recon on thursday/friday night and the missus came home telling me to buy another game because she got a voucher for 500 extra points on any chart game. Deffo a win/win for me.
                  Last edited by Guest; 20-03-2006, 14:41.

Comment

Amen bro

Comment

play.com have been doing this from months, I only spotted it whilst looking for DOA4 just before it came out

Comment

I aint bought one game new since launch bought all my games 2nd hand.
                        Saw a 2nd hand Recon in gamestation today ?39.99 (still a bit steep but ?10 off) my indie has been doing all 360 games 2nd hand for ?35.
                        Have picked up DoA4, Condemned and Ridge Racer 6 all for that price, only time i will pay ?50 is if i want it ASAP and its a cracker of a game...
                        God knows what the new Blu Ray PS3 games will cost if MS continues 360 game for ?50.

Comment

aren't first party games ?44.99? they are in HMV anyway, add ?4.50 student discount an ur only 50p above ?40 ^_^

Comment

Plus at HMV you get 100 points for every ?10 you spend....

I always go to HMV..

Comment

Originally posted by bwi
                              Even tesco that are the same price as gameplay and dont charge the extra 99p if you want it on release?
                              The difference is, Gameplay actually deliver the games on time and don't **** you about like Tesco.

Comment

Working...
                              X