Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already have Ikaruga on the GC, but it's certainly more in the right direction. One of my main hopes for XBLA is for MS to be interested enough to try and persuade Sega to open their back catalogue up, or for Sega to show enough interest in the service to give it a go.

Comment

Never played Ikaruga so I'd love to see it on the arcade, always regretted not snapping it up when I saw it Gamestation in a 2 for £20 offer along with Wind Waker.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu View Post
        rumour on neogaf that Ikuraga is up on Partnernet - though it crashes when it loads up...

as with all neogaf rumours, take a large dose of salt
        I just wet myself, that better be true !

Comment

I'd quite happily swap every Live Arcade game I've got for Ikaruga, even though my DC is sitting connected up about two foot away from my 360. Leaderboards and co-op accross live would be worth the entry price alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
            I'd quite happily swap every Live Arcade game I've got for Ikaruga, even though my DC is sitting connected up about two foot away from my 360. Leaderboards and co-op accross live would be worth the entry price alone.
            Ikaruga on live would be amazing. I'd love to compare my score/chains will other ntscuk'ers to see how well I fare these days!

Who knows, it may happen one day!

Comment

Good stuff, just hope Rez makes it up one day...in 720p.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                Good stuff, just hope Rez makes it up one day...in 720p.
                Yeah this is the sort of thing I want to see on live, not Ms Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
                  I'd swap them all for Ikaruga too, except for Geometry Wars anyway. I swear I've spent longer playing that than over half of the full price games I've bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                    I'd swap them all for Ikaruga too, except for Geometry Wars anyway. I swear I've spent longer playing that than over half of the full price games I've bought.
                    Geometry Wars and Mutant Storm are my favs too. This is the sort of stuff I want every week on XBLA!

Comment

So is Paper Boy up yet, may actually have to dig into my pockets and pick that one up, just to relive the good old days It will only make me sad as usual though, that I'm not six and stress free anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                        Outpost Kaloki would challange allot of the full price games I have for total time played. That title is inspired. Just a shame I've only seen Brats and me mention it on these boards.

Comment

Wonder what the achievements for Ikaruga would be? Chaining entire levels? Frightening

Comment

I'm betting on a "dot-eater" achievement

Live co-op would surely also be a must.

Comment

Ikaruga is on Partnernet, just tried to load it but it crashes. Its very, very small, so its probably just a couple of things (only the Treasure logo displays before it hangs). The Achievements are viewable though, and its sitting in the Live Arcade section.

Comment

Ikaruga is on Partnernet, just tried to load it but it crashes
                                So it's no longer a rumour? Holy smokes. I love how we're all here bleating about the non-appearance of Worms, CastleCrashers, etc, and then this suddenly flies under the radar.
                                Its very, very small, so its probably just a couple of things
                                May I ask how small?

Comment

Working...
                                X