This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:*( I wantz to play stranglehold.

Impressions people - IMPRESSIONS GODDAMMIT.

Comment

Someone just sent one of those "tell a friend" mesages about CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME, so I guess there is another game available today. Looks like USA only though as I can't see it.

Comment

Maybe they've just got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from playing T&F?

Comment

What's wrong with saying M$? Bill Gates should think about changing the S in the logo to the dollar sign, he more or less has a license to print it these days

Secondly, I didn't realise that they'd still not locked out demos for regions that aren't meant to have them - there's been enough talk about it, or was that just for the on-demand TV and movie stuff?

Comment

Track and Field is ace. How do you do the bloody high jump tho?

Comment

Had a quick blast of track and field Excellent.

Wish the marketplace wasn't crap today, it won't let me buy it, and before that it wouldn't let me queue up stranglehold...I think for some reason queueing has been disabled

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                I'm currently in 2nd place for overall arcade score, but some of the world records for the individual events are already insane
                Aye - 7 secs odd for the 100m =0

Comment

If someone can list the events for me I'll start a high scores/best times etc thread, should be good for a laugh.

Comment

100m Dash
                    110m Hurdles
                    Javelin
                    Hammer Throw
                    Long Jump
                    High Jump

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain View Post
                      Aye - 7 secs odd for the 100m =0
                      Autofire joypad ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        What's wrong with saying M$? Bill Gates should think about changing the S in the logo to the dollar sign, he more or less has a license to print it these days
                        Because it's juvenile and sounds like the kind of cheap insult you would more commonly see from school children.

Microsoft exist to make money, and they make a lot of it. Nintendo are also taking home gigantic trucks full of money. Sony not so much at the moment. That shouldn't be a surprise or warrant cheap insults.

Comment

"M Dollar" sounds like a rapper's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            What's wrong with saying M$?
                            Nothing is really wrong with it per say, it's a little silly but generally people are just being uptight about things.

Comment

Bioshock demo is up, 1.35gb

Comment

Can we expect Puzzle fighter this week. It just looks like it should be there already anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X