Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychonauts weighing in at a hefty 5.3GB.

More cushion for the pushin'

Comment

Hang on, some Yanks saying Indigo Prophecy is up as well?!?!?!

Please, that would be the **** if it were on the UK one, albeit with the better name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
        Hang on, some Yanks saying Indigo Prophecy is up as well?!?!?!

Please, that would be the **** if it were on the UK one, albeit with the better name.
        yeah just checked and its up on the us store 1.9gig

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
          Psychonauts weighing in at a hefty 5.3GB.

More cushion for the pushin'
          'Kinell 5.3gb! My 20gb suddenly became way too small :/

Comment

Love what they've done to the blades!

Don't love that we (realistically) need 120GB HDD's now!

Comment

Anyone know yet if Fable is the original or if its The Lost Chapters?

Comment

The original I'm afraid.

Comment

it was x264 that they were asking for

Comment

Anyone VGA owners taken the plunge and downloaded a 50hz game, just to see if they've fixed the issue or not?

Comment

Awesome update !

Much faster, much more intuative, better layout (although I couldn't find XBLA titles at first )

Download speeds seem to have gone astronomical too although that might just be my line ??

Chucked this weeks heroes onto my phone (400mb-ish divx version) then USB connected it to the 360 and hey presto it was away - fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                        Anyone VGA owners taken the plunge and downloaded a 50hz game, just to see if they've fixed the issue or not?
                        If it wasn't going to work they'd have told you by now I'd have thought.

Comment

So, Halo in 60hz or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                            Awesome update !

Much faster, much more intuative, better layout (although I couldn't find XBLA titles at first )

Download speeds seem to have gone astronomical too although that might just be my line ??

Chucked this weeks heroes onto my phone (400mb-ish divx version) then USB connected it to the 360 and hey presto it was away - fantastic.
                            DivX? Grab tha' HD one mate, put it through it's paces!

Comment

Didn't see an HD one but I'll be keeping an eye out before tonight

(only one about is x264)

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                                If it wasn't going to work they'd have told you by now I'd have thought.
                                True. I was hoping they were gonna swap it for the American counterpart or something. I wonder if theres any warnings on the 50hz games warning VGA owners.

Comment

Working...
                                X