Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's standardised pricing but even the discs 2nd hand cost no more than ?7 combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
      So this week we get on Wed Bano Tooie and Virtual ON Oratorio Tangram both 1200 each.
      Also now now on xbox live Max Payne 1 and 2 individually for Xbox Originals also 1200 each (double pack on steam for $15 anyone?)
      1200 is the new black
      Sorry! as well, for 800 points, and some The Maw DLC. Epic week for XBLA, and I'm buying nothing. Hah.

Comment

Apparently Sonic and Knuckles is coming to XBLA, with lock-on functionality if you've bought the previous Sonic games

Frickin' awesome.

Comment

That IS awesome.

Comment

They need to get Sonic 3 out then first.

But it's great they're at least offering lock-on functionality this way and not as seperate releases (although its ommision from Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection is still unforgivable).

Comment

Bionic Commando Multiplayer Demo going up tomorrow, will be nice to see how well multiplayer plays via the demo.

Comment

Space Invaders Extreme next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Sweet, priced at 800 points too for those that can't be arsed to take a look . Bargaintastic in my eyes, if this is only half as good as the DS version then it's a steal .

Comment

XBLA has been on a complete roll recently. Outrun, Virtual On, and then this!

Comment

Is there some place to preview gamer pictures yet? I want to see what's in the DeathSmiles pack but my usual tactic of going to the Xbox forum for that game and checking out all the gamercards fails, because there's no Xbox forum for it. Rats.

Comment

DS Gamerpics (courtesy of shmups):

Comment

Ace, cheers

Comment

The leading source of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) news and information on the Web. Includes TV, movie, comics, and toy news.

DO WANT!

Comment

I always loved Turtles in Time, mainly because of the 2-player mode. Never had so much fun.

Comment

Canada! It's your time to enter the limelight! Play 1 vs 100 for free with other Xbox LIVE® Gold members before anyone else. Starting May 8, Canadians will be able to try the beta based on the hit TV game show, only on Xbox LIVE.
                                Join live hosts for fun that's always new and different and be entered into the sweepstakes draw. The best of TV game shows and the best of Xbox LIVE, brought together at last. Get ready to join the next step forward in online entertainment as 1 vs 100 brings new content your way several days every week.
                                That's my interest in this largely dissolved. When it said you'd get prizes for playing I assumed it meant the winner would get them, rather that just entering everyone into a prize draw. How very dull.

Comment

Working...
                                X