Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone having trouble connecting to Live tonight?

Seems to be all over the place.

Comment

Yep, same for me. Marketplace was throwing up errors and accessing stuff like leader boards was totally shot.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        That's my interest in this largely dissolved. When it said you'd get prizes for playing I assumed it meant the winner would get them, rather that just entering everyone into a prize draw. How very dull.
        I take back everything I said about 1 vs. 100.

I've been reading about the beta, I've seen some videos, and it looks frankly amazing. Cannot wait for this.

Game of the Year!

Comment

Star Trek DAC and Texas Cheat'em this week for 800 points each.

Comment

I take back everything I said about 1 vs. 100.

I've been reading about the beta, I've seen some videos, and it looks frankly amazing. Cannot wait for this.

Game of the Year!
            The game is getting 200points worth of achievements too with a new 200points set added every so often.

Comment

Oh and Brain Challenge is this weeks Deal of the Week and you can grab it now for 400 points.

Comment

I actually quite enjoyed the demo of Brain Challenge so may just pick that up for 400pts... We'll see... When do they run Monday through to Sunday?

Comment

Always unusual when XBLA releases just sneaks out (normally means it's crap though) Although this one is from Gastronaut Studios the people who did Small Arms, which wasnt too bad.
                  They got a new game out called Gel Set & Match, it's out next wed (20th May) for 800 points.

Press blurb...
                  Unique Puzzle/Action hybrid gameplay.
                  Puzzle Mode provides brain-bending mental challenges.
                  Action Mode is an innovative combination of a side-scrolling action with puzzle matching gameplay.
                  Xbox LIVE co-op play in both Action and Puzzle modes, and competitive online multiplayer in Battle Mode.
                  A huge array of character customization options through the Item Store.

More details at

Couple of screen for good measure.

Comment

Puzzle mode? SOLD.

Comment

Shank is the new game from the people who brought you EETS CHOWDOWN Klei Entertainment Inc. Said to be an over-the-top action/adventure which they are aiming to have amazing control, great animation and an immersive environment.

It's very early days yet though as you will see from video, liking the style though one to keep a wee eye on.

Comment

That looks fantastic - loving the style

Comment

Vesperia demo is up in Europe. Don't play it though, it's not good, just buy the game.

There's a Crackdown Theme, entitled "Play More Crackdown!" Make of that what you will... 240 points, looks quite nice but suffers from saying Crackdown all over it. FFS. I'd have probably bought it were it not for that. The friends list is cool.

Apparently BC: Rearmed is being reduced to 400 points shortly. Unconfirmed as yet, it's still 800 as of now.

Comment

Apparently BC: Rearmed is being reduced to 400 points shortly. Unconfirmed as yet, it's still 800 as of now.
                            Maybe its next weeks gold discount?

Comment

Word is that it's being reduced in the US on the 25th, so it'll be that week's gold discount maybe, but supposedly the European discount happens today - to be in line with a discount on PSN.

EDIT: Actually, it was meant to be yesterday. Maybe it's not happening.
                              Last edited by toythatkills; 15-05-2009, 10:31.

Comment

Good stuff. I wasn't really tempted at 800, but for 400 I'll be snapping it up with my bionic arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X