Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most expensive Live Arcade game ever. First 1200, then 1600, now this? Microsoft are just going too far.

Comment

Oh for God's sake! Why don't you play it first! For all you know it might be worth 800 bucks!

Comment

You bought Braid! This is your fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          Suprised no one has mentioned how cool the red faction demo is. I played it twice just to go back and smash up some more buildings.

The way you can swing that hammer and take a wall out really suprised me the first time I did it. And fliping trucks and walking through buildings with the mech is mental.
          There is a first play for the demo somewhere, I really enjoyed it too!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Most expensive Live Arcade game ever. First 1200, then 1600, now this? Microsoft are just going too far.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/g/gelxboxlivearcade/
            Jesus, 1600 points for what could be sold on the ipod touch for ?3.99. I can buy Gears of War 2 for ?15 new in Blockbuster. 1600 points is what, ?14?

Mental.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/g/gelxboxlivearcade/

Comment

Also out this week on XBLA Blazing Birds......800 pointage.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Also out this week on XBLA Blazing Birds......800 pointage.

If you click on the gamepage on Xbox.com, it says 400 Points. It will be criminal if this is more.

Comment

Major Nelson did say 400 points in his most recent podcast. I actually quite like the look of it.

Comment

Does anything come out for 400 points any more? Guess we all purchased enough 800+ stuff to show them they could get away with it.

When "tight controls" is a selling point...something is a bit wrong.

Comment

He confirmed on his blog this week that it's 800.

Comment

He changed it back to 400 as that was a mistake.

Comment

So he has. His stupid RSS feed was't updated.

Comment

Information failage over at MS!
                              It had been announced at 800 hence the but at 400 it will get a bit more interest!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                                Is that Zombie Wranglers the one people have been talking about from GDC? Kinda top down horde-esque Zombie attack fun? If so...SOLD!
                                Turns out Zombie Apocalypse is heading to PSN and XBLA next month

Looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X