X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magic and sam & max are up, no sign of rocket riot though

Comment

Sam and Max wont download for me, keeps saying that it cant find the info from xbox live. Anyone else with this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MyDogSkip View Post
        Sam and Max wont download for me, keeps saying that it cant find the info from xbox live. Anyone else with this problem?
        I had that problem too. I was only trying to get the demo mind you...

Comment

Originally posted by MyDogSkip View Post
          Same with me for the Space Invaders Extreme DLC

Comment

Ive just tried to download the full game and its doing it with that as well. Also, i turned my xbox on a minute ago and there was a trailer for "The Hangover" then when i moved away from it into the marketplace and came back, it was gone!! Wierd!!

Comment

I think XBOX.com is partially down again isn't it? Could access myxbox earlier, but now it's unavailable. Probably a hangover from the maintenence yesterday?

Comment

Rocket Riot is up but not downloadable like everything else they've put up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                  I think XBOX.com is partially down again isn't it? Could access myxbox earlier, but now it's unavailable. Probably a hangover from the maintenence yesterday?
                  Seems to be back up again now with a redesign to match the NXE (you can see your friends as avatars)
                  Last edited by Spatial; 17-06-2009, 17:03. Reason: my spelling has gone bloody atrocious!

Comment

I really like it actually, can't find how to compare achievements to anyone though anymore!

It's been up and down last few hours...sometimes "server is unavailable" errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      I really like it actually, can't find how to compare achievements to anyone though anymore!

It's been up and down last few hours...sometimes "server is unavailable" errors.
                      Goto your friends list, and hover your cursor over your friend's gamerpics.

Comment

Marketplace is still dead. What did they actually fix this week?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                          Marketplace is still dead. What did they actually fix this week?
                          They certainly didn't fix how long it takes to log into live when turning the console on, or how slow the guide is, still gives the impression it's hanging half the time!

Originally posted by Mr.Do! View Post
                          Goto your friends list, and hover your cursor over your friend's gamerpics.
                          Cheers, had just found it anyway!

Comment

So seeing that we'll be able to download full game soon.. Do we think there's a possibility of a bigger hard drive on the horizon?

Comment

Probably not. The games will be the same size as the current installs I would imagine.

Comment

all games for this week up now.

Rocket Riot looks lovely, all old pixel art style with big particle explosions. Can't quite get the shooting controls though, man moves around on a jetpack thing nicely and the right stick aims and fires but can't see what selects when you fire, only seems to work with a flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X