Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live and the Marketplace has been utter pants for me the last two days (stuff missing, guide locking up etc).

The maintenance next week better sort it or I'm going to punch the cat!

Comment

It's not going to do anything. The maintenance next week is to prepare for the maintenance in autumn where they'll fix stuff*

*stuff may not actually get fixed.

Comment

Anyone else had a glitch in Gunstar Heroes where it doesnt give you an achievement? I resumed a save game, and fiished the cave level, but never got the achievement for finishing the boss

Comment

Sam and Max coming next week for 1600 points

Comment

Hefty. But then it is six games in one, and is substantially cheaper than what Wallace and Gromit will cost all told...

50/50

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
              Anyone else had a glitch in Gunstar Heroes where it doesnt give you an achievement? I resumed a save game, and fiished the cave level, but never got the achievement for finishing the boss
              Has to be a certain Boss you defeat for that achievement so you probably didn't face him. "Crab Force" is the one you want.

Its random which one(s) you get, so just try again.

Comment

Lots of 1 vs 100 stuff on the US marketplace but nothing on ours yet

Comment

There's a quite nice premium theme...

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                    Has to be a certain Boss you defeat for that achievement so you probably didn't face him. "Crab Force" is the one you want.

Its random which one(s) you get, so just try again.
                    Ahhhh thanks for that. I have to re-start the game though to do that level again?

Trust me not to have made a Save Game before hand

Comment

Looks like alongside Sam and Max next week we'll be getting Magic The Gathering - Duel of the Planewalkers.

Comment

Raskulls Gameplay video

Coming some time in 2009 with more details here

Comment

t-u-r-t-l-e power.. the remake of Turtles in Time is apparently coming next month to XBLA. PS3 version later on in the year.

Comment

Wow, these MS exclusives are MEGATONS! Seriously...

Comment

Is it a MS exclusive then? I just put it down to Sony taking their sweet time getting things onto PSN

Comment

The parts in that trailer where they're busting through coloured bricks makes me think of Mr. Driller. Not that it's a bad thing. of course.

Another one to keep an eye on, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X