Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overlord II is more of the same with a minimap and nicer graphics, which is a good thing, but i've got Little Kings Story for my Pikmin needs right now.

That cellfactor is a weird, interesting game. Psi-Ops + Unreal Tournament. It's not bad at all but I won't be buying it. Big Surf Island next week.

Comment

how come it wont let me download wolfenstein...says not available in my region (ireland)

also how would i be able to download death smiles addon ?

Comment

Just (inadvertently) bought Cell Factor. It's not bad. There's certainly worse out there for 800 points. The tasks are somewhat stumping though. Anyone know how to "stun" someone?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          also how would i be able to download death smiles addon ?
          You'll need a Japanese gamertag (google how to set one up if you don't already have one) and then you'll need to equip it with enough points (1200) to buy the DeathSmiles DLC. They need to be Japanese MS points so you'll need to buy a card from ebay or something, preferably from a seller who'll just email the code. I used this dude for some.

Once downloaded you can play it with your usual gamertag as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
            Just (inadvertently) bought Cell Factor. It's not bad. There's certainly worse out there for 800 points. The tasks are somewhat stumping though. Anyone know how to "stun" someone?
            Here's a hint for stunning:

Use the Y button.

Comment

Thanks for that Is that with all characters? (or at least just the first one anyway...)

Comment

Just the first one (it's the only one with the stun ability IIRC). I think you have to pick up one of the little lilac circles before it'll work.

Comment

Ahhhh could explain it - I did try all the buttons to no avail (time ran out). Will give it a go later on, thanks

Comment

Worked a treat, thank you for that.

Anyone know what Deal of the Week is please?

Comment

June 8th-June 14th - Gears of War 2 Combustible Map Pack - 30% Off (560 MS points)

June 15th-June 21st - Fallout 3 Operation: Anchorage - 30% Off (560 MS points)

June 22nd-June 28th - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 30% Off (840 MS points)

June 29th-July 5th - Fable II Knothole Island - 30% Off (560 MS points)

Apparently.

Comment

Ooh, Knothole Island reduction might finally force me to go back to Fable II.

Comment

No point buying the combustible map pack with the all in one pack coming out soon.

The other offers are great.

Comment

Cheers for that. Nothing for me for the next month then. Probably for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                              Worked a treat, thank you for that.
                              No worries. I finished all the challenges. The last assault one was great fun. I'd love to see more challenges added as DLC.

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              June 29th-July 5th - Fable II Knothole Island - 30% Off (560 MS points)
                              Reckon I'll have to get back to Fable II. Still haven't finished the main story.

Comment

SSFIITHDR really should have been 800 imo. I'll still buy it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X