Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 vs 100 coming to Xbox Live on 10th July in the UK.

Comment

More details here.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        1 vs 100 coming to Xbox Live on 10th July in the UK.
        The very day I go on holiday.

Blast.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
          Just me that didn't enjoy the demo of N+? I may give it another go for that price though.
          I didn't like it either. I wanted to, but it was too annoying for me.

Comment

Yay, after America and Canada we finally catch up!

Comment

The "problem" with 1 vs 100 is that you have to play it at a set time don't you? I bet you it's never going to be "on" at a time that I can join in

... or is it gonna be every 30 minutes or so when it gets going?

Comment

I was worried about that. It's a 2 hour show (apparently) so I'm guessing 8pm or 9pm start? Either way, unless it's on a night where I'm off the next day, I'm never gonna get to play!

Comment

Thats for live shows. There are extended play shows too with no host that are available to play for a few hours every night too

Comment

I suppose they have to do it that way really, as if you left it to the "Player Match / Ranked Match" type of game making then you'd never get 101 people together.

Comment

In the US beta last week there was about 30,000 people playing the same game

Comment

Certainly interested in giving it a go, time slots permitting I think it's a bigger TV show over there to begin with though isn't it? I forget where it's shown over here, either before the lottery, or on some satellite channel (Challenge TV etc...?)

Comment

Before the lottery. This is waaaay better though. It doesn't take ten minutes to answer every question like TV shows these days like so much to do.

Comment

Not quite the 400msp suggested, but N+ is now 560msp. IMO, still a great deal.

Comment

they are fixing it now, the price was incorrect. Give it time at it will be 400 points again.

Comment

In case anyone misses it in the headlines thread, Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition is coming next week

Comment

Working...
                                X