Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad Pac-man is on offer, being waiting for that!

Comment

Lynx are about to start a promotion with a free game on live. Not sure if it will be a full xbla title with 200GS or just an interactive panel on the dashboard. They apparently had a previous promo/game with another model but I didn't notice it.

The game will be called Fallen Angel. http://www.facebook.com/lynxeffectuk

You need to download a gamer pic then play the game between certain dates.

Comment

February 23rd - Bejeweled Blitz
        March 2nd - Beyond Good and Evil HD
        March 9th - Torchlight
        March 16th - Full House Poker
        March 23rd - Ghostbuster: Sanctum of Slime
        March 30th - Rush 'N Attack (Green Beret)

Comment

Watch out for this. In response to the recent XBL outages, MS are sending out 80mps though they have to be used by March 2nd

Comment

Enough to grab an Indie game, awesome sauce
            Can't say I noticed these outages, more than likely I wasn't online when it happened.

Comment

I've had this happen loads over the last week or two, no points though

Comment

Just checked and I had a message with a code. (UK gold account)

No message on either my silver US or JPN accounts.
                Last edited by Bort; 24-02-2011, 13:17.

Comment

Still haven't had 80pts, but I just got randomly emailed 100 points as something to do with the Oscars

Comment

Same here. I thought I may be in line for that 80 points as I had a fair few errors of late, but that free 100 points is most welcome. I'm getting Green Day Rock Band in a few days and that can go towards the export into Rock Band 3

Comment

My XBL has been off far more than on of late and still no points for me

Comment

I just wanted to say that the Homefront King Jong Il avatar clothing is hilarious!

Comment

Pac Man CE DX is 400 points this week for gold member.

Comment

"You look very toit. Yesh, toit like a toiger. Yesh Yesh Yesh."

Comment

Does anyone know how long live points are valid for? I've had some for ages and I'm waiting for something I really want like 3rd Strike online.

Also, where is the best place to keep track of xbla sale offers? I usually miss everything I'm interested in and microsoft make no effort in publicizing special offers..

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                                Does anyone know how long live points are valid for? I've had some for ages and I'm waiting for something I really want like 3rd Strike online.

Also, where is the best place to keep track of xbla sale offers? I usually miss everything I'm interested in and microsoft make no effort in publicizing special offers..

Comment

Working...
                                X