Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the article said she was having trouble getting it removed, before she complained. Which to be fair as you say should be one phone call saying I want to removed my details, thank you goodbye.

Comment

She could of just set up parental controk if she wanted to stop him buying things! But given his list of games I don't think she has any parental control

Comment

February 16 Hard Corps: Uprising, 1200 Microsoft Points
        February 23 Bejeweled Blitz, 800 Microsoft Points
        March 2, Beyond Good & Evil HD, 800 Microsoft Points
        March 9 Torchlight, 1200 Microsoft Points
        March 16 Full House Poker, 800 Microsoft Points

Comment

OUTRAGEOUS, I can buy BG&E for 50p on steam!
          Man I have 4200 point ready and waiting, better price than I expected.
          This isnt an Acey Bongos confirmation??

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            March 2, Beyond Good & Evil HD, 800 Microsoft Points

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              Oh God that picture!
              It reminds me of that fat Asian kid and all the Photoshoppage that occurred afterwards
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

yes hopefully this will get some interest and make them bring out bgae 2

Comment

Mmmm don't know what happened there with the multiple posts. Mods do your thing please.

Comment

Could be a step forward for retail not a bad idea for trade in offers, although feels a bit late.
                    Game to offer DLC and XBLA games instore.
                    Leading UK games retailer GAME has announced a new agreement with Microsoft that will see the retailer selling digital Xbox 360 content in-store, MCV can

"Partnership with Microsoft looks to bridge the digital retail divide in the UK."

Leading UK games retailer GAME has announced a new agreement with Microsoft that will see the retailer selling digital Xbox 360 content in-store, MCV can reveal.

The hope is that millions of customers who don't have access to credit cards or have limited online functionality will now have an avenue to purchase content that until now has been unavailable to them.

Customers will obtain a card on which a DLC code will be printed.

The range will include stand alone Xbox Live arcade titles and additional DLC for retail games. As of yesterday, 40 GAME stores are already offering the range as part of a six month trial with Microsoft.

Further stores and additional content will be added to the trial as it progresses. All content will be classified by PEGI as per normal retail games."

Anybodys GAME store have the cards yet? Spotted them?

Edit
                    Ah heres the list of what's on offer, BRACE YOURSELVES!

Alan Wake: The Signal - £4.76
                    Alan Wake: The Writer - £4.76
                    Braid - £6.80
                    Castle Crashers - £10.20
                    Catan - £6.80
                    Comic Jumper - £10.20
                    Crackdown 2: Premium Deluge Pack - £4.76
                    Crackdown 2: Premium Toy Box Pack - £4.76
                    Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection - £6.80
                    Halo 3: Mythic II Map Pack - £6.80
                    Halo 3: Mythic Map Pack - £3.40
                    Halo Reach - Noble Map Pack - £6.80
                    Hydro Thunder Hurricane - £10.20
                    Hydrophobia - £10.20
                    Limbo - £10.20
                    Monday Night Combat - £10.20
                    Perfect Dark - £6.80
                    Portal: Still Alive - £10.20
                    Shadow Complex - £10.20
                    Spolsion Man - £6.80
                    Super Meat Boy - £10.20
                    The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai - £6.80
                    The Maw - £6.80
                    Toy Soldiers - £10.20
                    Trials HD - £10.20
                    Worms - £3.40
                    Worms 2: Armageddon - £6.80
                    Forza 3: World Class Car Pack - £3.40

Wow, just wow! I expect this to be a resounding success.
                    Last edited by Family Fry; 15-02-2011, 00:37. Reason: added list

Comment

The obvious comment when I saw this a little while back is that a lot of it is more expensive than buying points to obtain them. Some of it is cheaper though...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I really hope Game don't sell all the DLC packaged in those utterly uselss and wasteful DVD cases that Live points come in. I suspect they will though. Intangible stuff like this should be sold like mobile phone credit, just a reicept with a serial number.

Comment

PSN 'cards' are sold like that in Japan, just a receipt.

Comment

All the live points I have bought recently have been like a recycled card packaging, lot better but maybe do it quicker next time than wasting shed loads of plastic.
                            If it prints on receipt that would be ideal. We shall see soon enough.

Comment

Deal of the week schedule.

Week of February 21
                              Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Co-op Collection, 200 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deniable Ops: Insurgency 400 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Chapter 2, 300 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Air Supremacy, 400 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 All-in-one Pack, 400 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's EndWar Escalation, 200 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, 600 points (50 percent off)
                              Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Outfit, 200 points (50 percent off)

Week of February 28
                              PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, 400 Points (Save 50 percent)

Comment

Hardly anyone getting pacman then?

Comment

Working...
                                X