Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lode Runner has cut its price to 800 points, like it should have been in t'first place. Also, new DLC sounds amazing, 50 new puzzles for 160pts!

OUT NOW!

And more soon!

Comment

Ah nice to see ?Sales & Specials? getting permanent fixture, hopefully this will pave the way for more reductions on classic XBLA games, always fancied Roboblitz but felt 1200 was bit steep for an older game.
      May grab Lode Runner as I really enjoyed the demo, then again I have too many XBLA games and I was trying not to be so damn impulsive

Comment

Dishwasher Vampire Smile dated for 6th April at 800 Points

Comment

Next few weeks are looking pretty solid and Torchlight today of course.

16th March 2011
          Full House Poker 1200 MSP

23rd March 2011
          Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

SWARM 800 MSP

30th March 2011
          Moon Diver (It hits PSN 29th march)

Island of Wakfu 1200 MSP

Rush'n Attack Ex Patriot 800 MSP

APRIL 2011

TBA April 2011
          Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

6th April 2011
          Dishwasher: Vampire Smile 800MSP

Red Faction: Battlegrouds
          Last edited by Family Fry; 13-03-2011, 10:01.

Comment

Hopefully get to hear some hands on impressions of new XBLA games from PAX XBLA Booth, major nelson has just confirmed these titles will be there.

Fire Pro Wrestling ? Bring your Avatar into the ring like a real wrestler! Perform special moves and team up with your friends.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet ? Blending exploration, intense shooter action, and puzzle-solving with gorgeous visuals, rich storytelling and Hollywood quality presentation, ?Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet? draws you into an epic journey full of surprises, danger and wonder.

Section 8: Prejudice ? A sci-fi first person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision drastically impacts the battlefield.

The Gunstringer ?Take control of an undead marionette in an epic Wild West stage production that requires your puppeteering and quick draw shooting skills to exact revenge on the Gunstringer's enemies ? all controller-free on Kinect.

Toy Soldiers: Cold War ? The Cold War is decided when ?80s era action toys come alive and wage war! ?Toy Soldiers: Cold War? blends intense first person combat with addictive action strategy, whether you?re scrapping solo or jumping into the fray with friends.

Trenched ? Join The Mobile Trench Brigade and protect humanity from the evil Monovision menace in this Tower Defense Shooter from Tim Schafer's Double Fine Productions.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet was due a new website and announement March 9th, so expect some news about this soon, unless it's just that it will be playable at PAX.

Comment

Another Friday release, tie in with the new movie Battle: Los Angeles, 800 points.

Comment

Full House Poker is finally up under XBLA.

Comment

Everyone seen the new MajorNelson banner?

Comment

Just had a wee look

Comment

Man that banner is just wow.
                      Last edited by Family Fry; 18-03-2011, 08:04.

Comment

Fireburst

Coming in April for the rough equivalent of around £6, looks surprisingly good

Comment

It looks like Motorstorm, except youre on fire.... but why is that exactly?

Anyway considering Motorstorm Apocalypse is crap this might be worth a look.

Comment

It's the in-game boost, Fireboost. Most powerups are fire based, following a fire theme.
                            Unreal 3 engine racing game, looks not bad and features 4 player split screen.

Comment

Just turned the Xbox on and there's a tab saying that all the Xbox Originals are on sale. "Fine," I say. "You've broken me, Xbox, I'll buy JSRF. I'll buy it."

So I go in, and there's just a selection of ten, JSRF isn't there. So I go to find it in the A-Z and it's not there either. I swear it was released there

It would've been 1200 though, Psychonauts still is.

Comment

The Xbox originals thing has always been a waste of time, they have been doing it about 4 years and theres all of 30 games on it, half of which no one even wanted to play the first time around, nevermind 10 years after release.

Im not sure why they didnt release alot more original Xbox games, Im sure there would have been a market for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X