Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye Shadenfreude, crazy level. It was an awesome game, shame it's been de-listed for those people who didn't buy it (THEY SHOULD HAVE SOONER!)

Comment

not sure if it's been mentioned here, but they cut Bioshock 2 'Game on demand' to ?14.99. If they keep going that way then I'll be spending all me money through that.

Comment

I can't believe they have so many good offers on at once, they need to spread them out a bit as I want both Limbo and Trials but realistically can only get one. Good to see them doing worthwhile deals on top games.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          not sure if it's been mentioned here, but they cut Bioshock 2 'Game on demand' to ?14.99. If they keep going that way then I'll be spending all me money through that.
          ...or you could just buy it for a fiver from play.com.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

I usually have only criticism for Microsoft but, credit where it's due, their deals of late have been excellent. Gone are the days when only the mediocre stuff got discounted, it's good to see high quality, popular and recently released content reduced too.

Comment

It's ace, but it's stopped me buying XBLA content on day one entirely. I can't remember the last XBLA game I bought on its release day, and I used to buy loads.

Checked Wikipedia, and it looks like the last XBLA game I paid full price for was Guwange, over five months ago.

Comment

I have started also being more reserved with my spending habits on XBLA, then again only issue I feel is it's a bit like a steam sale, when they bulk reduce lots of games I go mad.
                Too many 50% off XBLA games eek! BUY BUY BUY.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  It's ace, but it's stopped me buying XBLA content on day one entirely. I can't remember the last XBLA game I bought on its release day, and I used to buy loads.

Checked Wikipedia, and it looks like the last XBLA game I paid full price for was Guwange, over five months ago.
                  Guwange has been out for five months?

Ah, Limbo. Sod's Law that I buckled and paid 1200 MSP for it two weeks ago.

Comment

Trouble Witches NEO slated for 27th April at 800 points. I've been waiting for this since Day -1.

Comment

After all I've said, I'm day 1ing that if it's well received!

Comment

Yep, I am all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                          ...or you could just buy it for a fiver from play.com.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...prd:hotukdeals

God damn it, I'm trying to restict my impulsive game buying!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

I purchased the new keflings game on release at Xmas. Enjoyed playing it with the kids over the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                              I have started also being more reserved with my spending habits on XBLA, then again only issue I feel is it's a bit like a steam sale, when they bulk reduce lots of games I go mad.
                              Too many 50% off XBLA games eek! BUY BUY BUY.
                              Yes these sales are a pain I purchased Snoopy & a Forza Car Pack. I need the delorean.

Comment

Originally posted by gospvg View Post
                                Yes these sales are a pain I purchased Snoopy & a Forza Car Pack. I need the delorean.
                                Does it do anything at 88mph?

Comment

Working...
                                X