Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new Behemoth game looks awesome, 2010 though that date is the new black!!
    Outrun has been confirmed as next weeks XBLA game dunno price yet though, Capcoms Flock is apparently scheduled for 8th April slot also, looks a bit odd that one.

Comment

Battleships, Connect 4, Yatzee and Scrabble up. 800 points EACH. But hey, you can get a free Hasbro Family Game Night room download.

Comment

Scrabble isn't coming out in the UK, and it's the only one worth 800 points too

Comment

I just don't see how, under any conditions, Connect 4 is worth 800 points. I'd think twice at a 59p purchase on the iPhone, nevermind 800 space bucks!

Comment

i think i will stick with the board versions i have at home, that pricing is nothing short of scandalous

Comment

Here are the Days of Arcade dates:

Hasbro Family Game Night - 18th March (today)
              UNO Rush - 25th March
              Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - 1st April
              The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai - 8th April
              Flock - 8th April
              Outrun Arcade Online - 15th April
              Lode Runner - 22nd April

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                Here are the Days of Arcade dates:

Hasbro Family Game Night - 18th March (today)
                UNO Rush - 25th March
                Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - 1st April
                The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai - 8th April
                Flock - 8th April
                Outrun Arcade Online - 15th April
                Lode Runner - 22nd April
                I was lied to!

Comment

I got those dates from the Spotlight section of the dashboard btw.

Comment

Predictions for Outrun next week were wrong then

Comment

Wow the hasbro family game thing is stupidly over priced. 800 points for yahtzee? Can't you buy a cup and dice for cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                        Wow the hasbro family game thing is stupidly over priced. 800 points for yahtzee? Can't you buy a cup and dice for cheaper?
                        A family game night according to Hasbro costs 3200, points a whopping ?27, (If you where to buy the points on the console) I'm sorry but you could pick up all 4 board games for cheaper than that.

Comment

Yes but the board games don't make your e-penis any bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                            Predictions for Outrun next week were wrong then
                            Blame Microsoft I guess. Both S0L and my mate at Sega said 25th...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah as recent as yesterday Kotaku (not the best source I know) were being told and reporting that it was next week.

MS have been all over the shop with their releases of late (like Exit 2 etc) I can't say I'm too surprised.

Comment

I don't see Banjo Tooie in this line up for Days of Arcade.. Hope they don't delay it :/ It's the one i'm waiting for!

Comment

Working...
                                X