Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, 00:00 is when the dates tick over, so midnight Friday was last night. It's like they're deliberately misleading though.

Comment

Quite often though it is referred to as "midnight tonight" or "one o'clock tonight" etc, which is where the confusion comes in.

Comment

oooh Dreamfall : The longest journey is coming out on xbox originals

I keep meaning to buy that!

I think I may well purchase it (please work with VGA!)

Comment

Not in the UK though...

Comment

It did get a PAL release though, so hopefully it will do

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              I stayed up 'til gone midnight last night so that I could download one of these overnight, I should have known it was beyond Microsoft to do anything bloody right.
              They're still not showing as reduced (as of a couple of hours ago).

Comment

Kinda a con: SD = 100 MS Points, HD = 150 MS points

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                  It did get a PAL release though, so hopefully it will do
                  According to gamerscoreblog and aceybongos, there's no UK release planned because it was never released here. Even though amazon have it listed. An inevitable Microsoft screw-up, I guess

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                  They're still not showing as reduced (as of a couple of hours ago).
                  They were reduced yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                    According to gamerscoreblog and aceybongos, there's no UK release planned because it was never released here. Even though amazon have it listed. An inevitable Microsoft screw-up, I guess

They were reduced yesterday
                    I thought they were reduced until Saturday?

Comment

Nah, it was midnight Friday to midnight Saturday, which was Friday morning until Saturday morning, even though they word it bloody atrociously.

Comment

TiQal is this weeks live title. 800 points.

Also a Switchball title update will be released on Wednesday with enhanced graphics and leaderboards.

Comment

looks like a cross between tetris and lumines ... it'll need to be a bloody good demo.

Comment

Apparently new ESRB rating says that Darwinia is coming onto 360, can only be on XBLA.
                            XBLA Darwinia could be a good thing, was a cool game on PC.

Comment

Isn't Defcon coming as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                                Also a Switchball title update will be released on Wednesday with enhanced graphics and leaderboards.
                                Cool. I really liked Switchball and was going to get back on it. My timing is perfect.

Also, I downloaded Bliss Island and I think a lot of people are overlooking this title. Okay, so I like Pom-Pom so I am biased, but after the first couple of easy going levels, things really pick up. The basic mechanic is used in loads of different ways, the best being the brick invaders game. Addictive stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X