This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    Thats it? there are no new arcade games today then? do they expect everyone to just still be playing Shadow Complex?
    Watchmen as mentioned above.

Comment

invicible tiger also, all i need is some 3d specs.

Comment

hmm, must have missed them somehow...

Though niether sounds particuarly intresting anyway.

Comment

ima huge basketball fan and i have 2k9 what is nba draft, 1st ive heard of it ?

edit i cant find iton the marketplace
          Last edited by yesteryeargames; 26-08-2009, 12:38.

Comment

blurb.....
            Content: NBA 2K10 Draft
            CombinePrice: 400 Microsoft Points
            Availability: North America, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan
            Dash Text: Enhance your NBA 2K10 experience with this exclusive game from 2K Sports that allows you to create your own custom NBA player and live the life of an NBA hopeful going through the real NBA Draft Combine in Chicago?s Attack Gym. Improve your game through drills and Draft Combine scrimmages to increase your NBA draft stock; then pick up a copy of NBA 2K10 to find your created player waiting for you in the all-new My Player mode to experience the NBA Draft and begin your path to NBA stardom. This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
              I just checked and the Wet demo is the only new thing worth looking at i could find. Thats it? there are no new arcade games today then? do they expect everyone to just still be playing Shadow Complex?
              you are demanding are'nt ya?

Comment

so nba's not availible in europe or the uk? is there any way i can get it i only have a uk 360 anf account
                Last edited by yesteryeargames; 26-08-2009, 15:52.

Comment

Peggle Nights confirmed as coming to XBLA

Comment

Oh and The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom

Comment

Peggle, awesome. I only just got 200pts in that, though! I'd have rather had a full arcade release but I won't argue with more Peggle.

That other game looks ace

Comment

Remember seeing Winterarse at a trade show somewhere, looked ace there too. I'm sure it was in the running for some award or somesuch.

Comment

Oh man this looks LOVELY (deserves its own thread if you ask me )

Axel & Pixel, new hand drawn point n click adventure game ALSO from 2K Play/2K games, heading for XBLA this fall.

2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.

Comment

Oooh looks nice!

Is that one from the people who are doing that robot one and did those flash games?

Comment

AHHHH you mean this one.

Na thats a different company Amanita Design, although since you did mention it it's up for pre order for $17.

Machinarium – Puzzle Adventure Game – Amanita Design

オリジナルタオル作成・製作実績37年!お客様7万人以上のラブラボタオルにお任せ!業界No1のお客様満足度97.7%、別注や大量ロットもおまかせください。

And the companies free game
                              Samorost 1 – Short Puzzle Adventure Game – Amanita Design

and $5 sequel
                              Samorost 2 – Point and Click Puzzle Adventure Game – Amanita Design

Games like Axel & Pixel may just path the way forward for Machinarium for XBLA who knows.
                              Last edited by Family Fry; 26-08-2009, 22:38.

Comment

Oh man I have been waiting for a game like this for a while now.
                                ScrapMetal from xbla N+ devs.

scrapmetalgame.com is a one-stop hub with the news on games and apps, reviews of top-rated products, expert guides and collections, and official links.

Comment

Working...
                                X