This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    Oh man I have been waiting for a game like this for a while now.
    Looks promising . Having had loads of fun in multiplayer on Super Off Road 4x4 and even more on Super Cars 1/2 I too have been wanting a similar kind of game to come to live, hope it turns out to be good.

Comment

Looks like next week is Defense Grid and Yo-Ho Kablamo!

Comment

Did anyone try that 3d (actual 3d compatible) fighting game what came out as dunno if can be bothered to download the demo?

Scrapmetal looks good reminds me of Racing desctuction set on C64. PLayed that with m8 m8 for months
        Last edited by Guest; 27-08-2009, 14:26.

Comment

I had a quick go but didn't bother with any of the 3D modes (not got the right tv for the digital one and finding glasses to play it in the standard blue/red version is too much hassle).

Seems to be the main gimmick though as the game itself is very basic and repetitive. Not worth the points.

Comment

Cheers will stick with Batman then

Comment

Scrapmetal looks ace!

<goes off to play Rock n Roll Racing on the SNES>

Comment

Posted in the wrong thread before but the soundtrack for Invincible Tiger has been made available to download - for free!

Comment

transformers pack up 800 points which is a shame as id buy it instantly if it was 400-600 odd , it has 11 new characters, including g1 ones, 3 new maps and modes,

anyone else got it, or know where to find out if its worth it or not

Comment

Xbox live Says on the Now in Stores section that KoF XII is out in the uk. Everywhere i looked it says its still not out till next month. I'm guessing its an error on Microsofts part?
                    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 28-08-2009, 11:56.

Comment

Looks like Sonic & Knuckles on their way to XBLA on September 9th.

Comment

is it true that if you buy all 5 summer games, marvel splosion turtles shadow and trials, you get 800points for free? how do u claim the points? i could get marvel vs and get the offer as own the rest

Comment

I belive you had to do it by August 28th didn't you?

Comment

The terms on the Summer of Arcade promotion mentions that buying all five before August 31st will qualify for the free points.

*Limit one (1) gift per person. To qualify for your gift, you must purchase all five (5) games from Xbox LIVE Arcade using your Xbox LIVE account, by August 31, 2009 11:59 EST.
                            Not much time left.

Comment

Ta for the heads up. I was considering Splosion Man but just bit the bullet and effectively got Turtles for free.

How do I claim or is it automatic?

Comment

Its automatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X