Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually hoping those four titles were going to be reduced during the Christmas sales but I guess there's not much chance of that now with these Gold deals being in such close proximity.

Comment

Free Santa DLC for Joe Danger: Special Edition

Here at Hello Games we love Christmas. Any day of the year you can ask any of us how many sleeps it is until Christmas, and we can tell you. Today is nine sleeps ‘til Christmas.

In the spirit of Christmas, we’re giving away gifts! Our free Santa DLC turns Joe’s world into a winter wonderland, sprinkling snow and presents across the land.

It’s your job to collect the gifts on a brand new vehicle! Introducing the Christmas QuadBike! Powered by holiday cheer, this speedy, bouncy ATV will change the way you play Joe Danger Special Edition.

You’ll be able to download the Santa DLC for free from XBLA on the 21st of December, but you’ll have to be quick, Santa disappears after Christmas and so does the awesome ATV!!
      Available only from the 21st till Christmas.

Comment

Countdown to 2012 starts tomorrow. Fortnite of sales (20th December - 2nd January).

No details yet but last year was ten games reduced for the whole period then daily deals of either an arcade game or some DLC with some tat encrusted on top.

Comment

According to the Sega Blog, Renegade Ops and After Burner Climax will be 2 of games reduced during the whole period.

As part of Microsoft’s “11 Days of Christmas” Promotion, players can grab a copy of Renegade Ops for 800 MSP (originally 1200 MSP) or After Burner Climax for 400 MSP (originally 800) from December 20, 2011 – January 2, 2012.

Comment

Renegade Ops - Yes please

Comment

Good timing for Renegade Ops too, as there's some new (paid) DLC coming out tomorrow

Comment

Renegade Ops is up there now for just 600 Points via Xbox.com

Also Bastion, Bloodrayne:Betrayal and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet are all down to 600 Points

Comment

Are those supposed to be sale prices? Someone needs to take a look at steam.

Comment

You are an ungrateful prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      Someone needs to take a look at steam.
                      I'll take that as a request:

You can thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                        You are an ungrateful prick.
                        Woah, back up a minute there mate!

I wasn't calling you out on those "deals" (assuming you don't work for Microsoft).

But if they are sale prices, then the games probably cost too much to begin with!

Comment

Definitely grabbing Bastion. Tempted with ITSP too, and looking forwards to the other daily deals

Also at Skull's post.

Comment

It's like the Bordersdown Xmas party in here all of a sudden. And we appear to have reached that part of the evening where it all starts to go south...

"Leave it lads, we've all had a drink!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                              It's like the Bordersdown Xmas party in here all of a sudden. And we appear to have reached that part of the evening where it all starts to go south...

"Leave it lads, we've all had a drink!"
                              YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X