Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercars 2 would indeed be sweet. As would Super Sprint, Rock n Roll Racing or maybe Super Off-Road.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
      I'm still waiting for a XBLA remake of Stunt Car Racer
      That, Sir, would indeed rock. If it had Live multiplayer then I'd even subscribe!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
        I'm still waiting for a XBLA remake of Stunt Car Racer . There were also rumours a while back about an XBLA version of Pinball Fantasies. I'd buy that for 400 MSP.
        yep, those 2 would be great to have on XBLA, there were also rumours a long time ago about a sequel for StuntCarRacer... never heard anything about it again though...

Comment

Just had a quick blast of Novadrome. To say that it's gash is an insult to all things that are actually gash! Well it is from the makers of Carmageddom afterall, which was pretty gash too.

Comment

Aye ? FFS I couldn't find a single screeny of it last night but was hoping for some multiplayer top-down racing/shooting madness (a-la Supercars2).

That's ****.

What's happened anyway ? where's all the demos and movies ffs ? It's dead these last few weeks.

Comment

Well the 7 minute Halo 3 documentry should be online today, showing campaign content. Woot.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Supercars 2 would indeed be sweet. As would Super Sprint, Rock n Roll Racing or maybe Super Off-Road.
                Rock n Roll Racing would make me cry tears of the finest <insert favourite beverage here>. What was it I used to play on the C64? Slicks, I loved that. No chance on XBLA of course. Micro Machines would also be pure love in gaming form too but prolly not much chance either.

Comment

Is anything new going up on XBLA tomorrow does anyone know ?

Comment

Looking forward to when Namco and Konami jump a few years with their Live! Arcade titles. Yeah, some of these real oldies are great, but they don't keep me occupied for too long

What titles would you like to see from them? Splatterhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                      Is anything new going up on XBLA tomorrow does anyone know ?
                      New Rally X - well it was nearly good in 1981

KLOV Link
                      Last edited by MartyG; 27-12-2006, 10:36.

Comment

I'll be definitely giving that one a miss...had my fill of it trying to get 50k to unlock the Pac-Man car in Ridge Racers version.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
                          I'll be definitely giving that one a miss...had my fill of it trying to get 50k to unlock the Pac-Man car in Ridge Racers version.
                          Before I played this live arcade demo I did think to myself "Hang on, isn't this the exact same game I had for free with Ridge 6?" and lo and behold...it is.

It's actually a nice game but not worth paying for in my humble opinion. Still with the recent original titles and the holiday period, we'll let em off!

Still can't wait for Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid...is there an ETA/rough release date for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            Before I played this live arcade demo I did think to myself "Hang on, isn't this the exact same game I had for free with Ridge 6?" and lo and behold...it is.
                            That was PacMan.

I wondered what had happened to Rally-X. I'll be getting it. Tbh, I find it way easier to spend 400 on a proven game like that than take a chance on some of these dodgy new games of recent weeks.

Comment

I had a spare 400 points so grabbed this. It's one of those "childhood memory" type games so I had to have it.

Managed to get 7 achievements on my first quick blast.

It's Rally-X. It does what it says on the tin.
                              Last edited by Paulos G; 27-12-2006, 18:33. Reason: Wrong vowel

Comment

This might be of use to some:

It's a new site where you can preview all the themes and what they actually look like on the dash before you download them.

Comment

Working...
                                X