Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoops, wrong thread.

Comment

Must get this sounds an interesting issue, nice to see Darran not only juggling two mags, but pimping his shooterz fetish to the max.

Will be interesting also seeing Oh_Mutants, as everyone knows that my Ultimate Collection piece was the best evar, I'm easily the best looking lad on here anyway, and look even better in teh mag.

Oh and for buster - the GBA Double Dragon is well worth getting. Best port of it I would say.

Comment

is it just me or has the retro section shrunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
          What's on it?
          dark red with shiny blood splatters and a picture of frank (i think his name is) from dead rising. the new model not the old model of him

Comment

Aye Seany speaketh the truth, GBA Double Dragon is fantastic, perfect example of how to 're-make' a game... Final Fight Streetwise developers take note .
            Which edition are you in then Seany, i'll take a look. While you may have a better collection than i, as Buster said, your chin-hair is not in the same league...

Comment

When is GTM getting it's new-look? I stopped buying it a few months ago, but if it improves I will pick-up a copy!

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                I hear the retro collector this month is a handsome beast too... 8)
                Still haven't seen this the issue out, shops still seem to have the old one knocking about.
                by beast you mean wompa from Empire Strikes Back

Yeah i've got Double Dragon Advance and it is indeeed great

Comment

I would say this issue is the best the best for a long while. Interesting articles and decent reviews.

Back to form imo.

Comment

My collection was rubbish then and is rubbish now, tbh. But i do have a beard.

I was in the issue with FEAR on the cover, can't remember the issue no.
                    Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                    Aye Seany speaketh the truth, GBA Double Dragon is fantastic, perfect example of how to 're-make' a game... Final Fight Streetwise developers take note .

Which edition are you in then Seany, i'll take a look. While you may have a better collection than i, as Buster said, your chin-hair is not in the same league...

Comment

Working...
                    X