Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2 of the Retrospective is up. Im playing through this right now, its probably my 100th time. I still love it. After its finished, i will play MGS2 + 3 in prep for MGS4.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
      No DualShock 3 in the bundle!
      what, are you sure? if this is true i'll pass. i might even pass on MGS4 and wait for a Killzone 2 bundle.

Comment

Europe gets the Sony Shaft once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
          what, are you sure? if this is true i'll pass. i might even pass on MGS4 and wait for a Killzone 2 bundle.
          06/05/08

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
            the press release just says Sixaxis - the DualShock3 controller features the Sixaxis concept as well... so there's still a chance

Comment

I love your optimism

Comment

The SixAxis is the name of the controller not the concept. The other bundles quite clearly contain a Dual Shock 3 while this contains a SixAxis controller.

They've said on more than one occasion that all SixAxis controllers have been shipped to PAL territories and the newer controller won't be available until they've cleared the older models.
                Last edited by JP; 18-05-2008, 12:51.

Comment

I loooove living in the EU!

Comment

Just import one from the states. I couldn't live without one for MG, it would just feel so wrong to play it with a normal sixaxis.

Comment

Sorry for my stupidity; but does the Dualshock 3 controller have everything the sixaxis did, but with rumble?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                        Sorry for my stupidity; but does the Dualshock 3 controller have everything the sixaxis did, but with rumble?
                        Yes it does. Also if you have backwards compatibility the rumble works with ps2 and ps1 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                          Yes it does. Also if you have backwards compatibility the rumble works with ps2 and ps1 games.
                          Ah, I see. Thanks.

So that probably means that the rumble guy who Kojima joked about in an interview of having nothing to do; has now got something to do.

It took Sony long enough for rumble to be added again.

Comment

Some Gamer's Day '08 videos from last week.

Hideo Kojim Interview: Part 1 (3:29)
                            Hideo Kojima Interview: Part 2 (5:08)

Producer's Interview (4:39)

Training Mission: Part 1
                            Training Mission: Part 2
                            Last edited by JP; 18-05-2008, 15:20.

Comment

What are those training mission movies? Are those actual mini games in the game?

Comment

Heh. Oops. Looks like you might be getting that "gun metal gray" limited edition PlayStation 3 after all, European friends. That's according to Play.com who says that they're getting the exclusive bundle—featuring the uniquely colored PS3 with a 40GB hard drive and a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4—which conflicts with a re…

Europe is getting the Gun Metal Grey PS3 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X