Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, that's a point... I'm such a fan of snake eater now that I'm 100% rooting for Ocelot & Big Boss to be triumphant... I don't want to be part of the downfall of Outer Heaven, so I don't want to be in control of the 'enemy' Solid Snake, lol.

Comment

That extended metal gear solid 4 video is the best thing ive seen in my life I think

Comment

Originally posted by Mu5
        That extended metal gear solid 4 video is the best thing ive seen in my life I think
        I agree mate (game wise) I cant wait for this to come out.

Comment

Hoping for two style gaming - stealth sections with snake and all-out DMC style combat with raiden.

Comment

Hideo has said you wont be playing as Raiden.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
              Hideo has said you wont be playing as Raiden.
              Well untill MGS4:Substance is released that is .

Comment

Is the 15 minute trailer a shaky cam one or is it a direct feed?

Comment

Direct Feed mate.

Comment

quality, i was shying away from it until they had a good quality vid up,

20 mins to go, bring it on

Comment

****ing awesome.

Comment

holy ****, just amazing stuff

what a turn around for raiden, seemed like the whole world hated him now look at the badarse, everyone will be crying for him to be a playable character

Comment

Bit cheap really, I bet Hideo was thinking this 'Hmm, how can I make everyone like Raiden suddenly? I KNOW, I'll just make him Grey Fox#2!!'

Comment

I don't really get why people suddenly want to "be" Raiden. In MGS2 he could do everything Snake could do and handled (so to speak) in precisely the same manner as Snake. Now he's a ninja folks suddenly want to play as him again?

I don't think being a ninja will make for a very good MGS game. I never wanted to "be" Grey Fox or Olga....

Comment

It's mainly that Radien was a complete wuss, he looked like a bit of a nancy boy to boot. It's the fact that he replaced Snake and that came as a bit of a blow to everyone, why change Snake?

Grey Fox was awesome he was so over the top it was great, hard as f*ck too, Olga was naff though and a bit of a bad idea. Compare this Raiden to the last one and it's no suprise folks are excited. You have to admit the bit in the video was stylish?

Comment

Don't get me wrong, it's *great* that hippy-boy Raiden is born-again hard, but I don't think that "being" him would make for a very good MGS game... but as a spinoff it could be good....

Comment

Working...
                                X