Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ment all the build up gears of war had then comes out a year after release similar to mgs4 build up atm

Comment

Originally posted by heavenly sun
      yep just found one cheers i perfer it as if it crashes it restarts at the same place as it broke so you dont have to start again took like 8 hours and it crashed at 98% not happy
      if it was a torrent you tried to download just means its a fake download

all torrents that bin out near the end are fake

Comment

no i was downloading from the ign site but at 98% it said broke and sed it lost connection im downloading the torren now so all is well in the world

Comment

Originally posted by ExpertKing
          7th of 2007 I believe ...

7/7/7?

A Kojima Killer7 reference?

I wouldn't put it past him. If MGS4 does come out on the 7th July (if), I'd say there's a good chance it'll hit Europe before 2007 is out. Although if you take Sony's word (which in these heady days isn't easy), the PS3 will be region free (probably like the Xbox).

It's academic for me personally... the history of the appalling release delays on both the PSOne and PS2 for high-profile Japanese games hitting Europe means I'll be going US.

Comment

i cant see that being a hiden messge really i mean metalgearsolid has always been the name and they wouldnt have wrote four so i doubt it but wouldnt put it past there japanese there all so sneaky

Comment

all you ign 98%-ers need to dl getright

Comment

man, I forgot I had that program! I just tried it again there and like last time, I wont work with IGN, it wont let me login properly, says its waiting for connection and sits like that for ages, with the Login box greyed out. Any ideas? As that would fix my IGN slow download speed problems since it can create multiple connections to the same site and download the file in seperate connections to max your speed!

Comment

New screens from CVG,

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=144969

Comment

Maybe its just an imaging problem but those shots look pretty damn poor.

Comment

well then it *must* be an imaging problem

Comment

Gamevideos has the new 3 min. trailer up

but the site is getting so hammered, it might be a bit touch and go

edit: MOO!

That's one hell of a
                        those things have
                        Last edited by Spatial; 23-08-2006, 18:14.

Comment

Looks fantastic as ever

Comment

And in case the gamevideos site is still acting up here's the Youtube link

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Horrific violence, intesnse action, F**k off huge robots with diohera...

Same old Metal Gear.

Comment

Overdone like the Raiden Scene. I'd like to see gameplay now. Even then, Kojima will just make it seem ten times more actually intresting than it is with his movie angles and set up situtations too make it cooler than so that theres a constant MGS wankfest on the internet

MGS2 for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X