Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit kojima stop boring me with your flawed vision of the future of videogames *hopes that MGS4 is the last in the series*

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
      dammit kojima stop boring me with your flawed vision of the future of videogames *hopes that MGS4 is the last in the series*
      If you think this is the last in the series then get your head out of the sand. Just because you dislike the series don't mean it doesn't have to exist millions of people love the series it's sales prove it. So accpect the fact that people other than you like the series.

Comment

Download link for the 15 min trailer here:

get it while its hot, i'm sure it'll die like the rest of the mirrors are soon enough :S

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
          I said it before and I'll say it again - Kojima has turned Raiden in to a total Grey Fox bad ass
          Raiden....will you marry me?!

Thanks for the link supersmithy!

Comment

Originally posted by Prof Frink
            If you think this is the last in the series then get your head out of the sand. Just because you dislike the series don't mean it doesn't have to exist millions of people love the series it's sales prove it. So accpect the fact that people other than you like the series.
            of course i accept that, i'm just saying that while others will be crying i'll be cheering when this series is put to its long over dated death

Comment

I thought this game looks wonderful. Although I won't be getting a PS3 during its launch this'll be one reason, with FFXIII, to get the machine.

Comment

Just watched the new trailer looks great if you ask me and it's funny how everyone hated raiden in MGS2 now everyone wants to play as him in MGS4 gotta love Kojima.

Comment

You have to wonder why Sony didn't ask Konami (or pay them) to show the extended trailer at their conference. It might have helped limit some of the criticisms (though not many) from their showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                    You have to wonder why Sony didn't ask Konami (or pay them) to show the extended trailer at their conference. It might have helped limit some of the criticisms (though not many) from their showing.
                    I know that would been a much better idea than showing GT HD.

Comment

Yeah, that's a good point. The GT4 HD showing was a huge mistake. Everyone knows MGS4 is currently the 'killer blockbuster' for the PS3 (in the same way Halo 3 has just become for the 360), so it would have put the conference on a positive note to kick off with exclusive and extensive footage.

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
                        of course i accept that, i'm just saying that while others will be crying i'll be cheering when this series is put to its long over dated death
                        Do you have to tell us in such a cynical manner though?

Comment

Sweet Jesus God!

That was incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Sure, it may not show much gameplay, but if you're a fan of supreme cinematography and visual artistic excellence, then you'll be in love when you see this trailer.

The most jaw dropping showcase of a game I've seen since MGS2 back in 2000.

The music and whole meloncholy vibe...

Comment

good for you muse hunter.... so you dont like metal gear, fair enough but i love it as do a great many others. Anyway, now that you must be so happy that youve let everyone know how much you dislike it, then theres no need for you to come back onto this thread so close the door on your way out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                              I said it before and I'll say it again - Kojima has turned Raiden in to a total Grey Fox bad ass
                              That scene was just gob-smacking. Like all my favourite kung-fu scenes all rolled into one three minute spectacular roll at the end.

Raiden does indeed look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                                That scene was just gob-smacking. Like all my favourite kung-fu scenes all rolled into one three minute spectacular roll at the end.

Raiden does indeed look amazing.
                                I have to admit to being amazed at that too-the way he lept between the mecha...he looks supremely cool now. Nobody saw that coming...

Comment

Working...
                                X