Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bastard trailers are downloading now (props to Spatial). I have to wait 20 MINUTES to see it? I want it now!

Comment

screw all that downloading,check the trailer out here.

http://www.gameklip.com/v/582

Damn,it only downloaded 8 mins for me.But those first 8 mins were fantastic!
      Last edited by Akira; 10-05-2006, 18:55.

Comment

the 15 min trailer is here as well

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

Comment

Amazing trailer i cant wait for the game, and for money to fall out the sky so i can afford a ps3...

One thing though it does seem that some characters have aged quite a lot yet others havent, such as Cambell, surly he must be on deaths door considering how old snake looked, but who knows maybe its the ravages of war taking their tole on snake *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Largo
            Amazing trailer i cant wait for the game, and for money to fall out the sky so i can afford a ps3...

One thing though it does seem that some characters have aged quite a lot yet others havent, such as Cambell, surly he must be on deaths door considering how old snake looked, but who knows maybe its the ravages of war taking their tole on snake *shrugs*
            Being a clone, Snake ages quicker than regular people.

Comment

I think Snake is looking prematurely old because of Foxdie

Comment

Ah, well both very valid points i guess.

Also wanted to add, Raiden looks ****ing bad ass lol

Comment

I can't remember where I read it (I think it was in a US magazine preview with the MGS4 team), but events are supposed to take place ten years after the Manhattan tanker incident (i.e. eight years after MGS2 ends).

Comment

Originally posted by Largo
                    Ah, well both very valid points i guess.
                    We're still guessing that of course. Personally I'm predicting Snake is in his 50s for MGS4... and he didn't look THAT old in the Ac!d titles and they're 5-10 years past MGS2.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Fantastic trailer!!1!

Look forward to this next-year.

Hideo just PWNED every fanboy that hated Raiden with the set-piece at the end cause' blatantly, everyone wanna play as him now.

Comment

well just watched the entire 15 min trailer and i'm stunned.

Kojima's team have done it again.That trailer owns EVERYTHING! The choreography is better than most action films.

the revival of raiden is typical kojima.We hated him,but now we love him.

Pretty sad to see snake's body is actually decaying,probally due to the foxdie program.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                          Hideo just PWNED every fanboy that hated Raiden with the set-piece at the end cause' blatantly, everyone wanna play as him now.
                          Aye - I think Kojima has always been fond of Raiden, & bemused by the rabid hatred of him in part 2; now he's upped the ante & we have ninja Raiden to contend with. Smart move.

The full trailer is good - I love the fact that Kojima & co have created a solid, tangible mythology for the MGS series; it feels solid, regardless of how convoluted the story may become.

I also love the recurring image of Snake, alone, musing on how he's now a product of a bygone era - put me in mind of John Wayne in The Searchers.
                          Last edited by Geoff D; 10-05-2006, 21:56.

Comment

I can't believe the reaction over at Rllmuk to this trailer. Defies belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                              I can't believe the reaction over at Rllmuk to this trailer. Defies belief.
                              i agree - seems they dont like the action and the fact the mechs 'moo'

but that could just be the sound made when they walk or turn

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                                put me in mind of John Wayne in The Searchers.
                                I was actually thinking of The Shootist myself. Same principle though... aging warrior, knows he's dying, one last thing to go out with a bang.
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X