Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! did you do the http or torrent file?

Comment

i hope you have the same luck getting into a server on monday lol

Comment

I used the torrent method. It took until the fourth try to stabilise, but then I just watched the progress bar grow.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

2 hours 10% go speed racer

Comment

2 hours 10% go speed racer

Comment

You'd have thought with so many users downloading it at once, the PtP system would speed through the download.

I've stopped getting that ridiculous network error that requires you to exit the game every time -_- but the update has been stuck on 0% for 15 minutes now.

Japan might be good at making consoles, but their networking sucks enormous balls.

Comment

this is somehow Sonys fault

Comment

Dont think anyone said it was Sonys fault.
                  Thing that is stupid is the fact that the file from the psn is only about 800megs and comes down in about 15 mins, and the update from Konami is the same size. So why didnt they host that on the psn instead of the outdated one. I can understand they need to test their network but couldnt they have used a smaller file.
                  I`ve given up and am downloading the lair demo which is almost 2 gigs, guess what 26% in the time its taken to type this!

Comment

I can't get into the poxy Konami ID site. I need a new ID as the Japanese site kicked me out today Still the background music is pretty rocking, it reminds me of Predator I liked how the codec noise played once the D/L reached 100% too.
                    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 17-04-2008, 20:27.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just watched a movie and left it downloading 18% after 6 hours!

Comment

My ID's okay for now, but trying to get a UK one too incase the beta doesn't like my 'outside of Japan ip'.

But as anyone who has been trying, it's all a bit of a joke.

Comment

Mine is on 39%...sometimes. Other times it's on 48%.

Just started it up again and have a download speed which seems to veer between 0.000000 KB/s and 0.000001 KB/s!

My upload speed doesn't veer, it's on a pretty stable 0.000000 KB/s all the time.

Comment

Its a joke, they must have planned for this...

by releasing it a few days early so the servers have a few days to distribute. Makes sense to me!

Comment

So will you need Konami ID's for specific regions online?
                              Is this game going to be seperated online like Euro Konami ID gets you onto Euro Servers Japanese ID onto Japanese Servers etc? Heard that you wouldnt get onto it without a Konami ID.
                              Any info i've missed at all or is it all still tba?

Comment

I don't suppose anyone knows if bonus Blu-ray disc in the Japanese Special Edition of MGS4 is going to be region free or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X