Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg , what a shoddy shoddy service ive never known such an awful website,,oh well i expect the beta to be lagtastic anyway lol

Comment

Well there is one way of getting an ok connection to the ID site...............
      Do it at 4am.

Comment

i bet microsoft are hacking the site and all sorts to spoil the beta lol

Comment

im gonna stop trying to get an id and write a letter to Mr konami instead

Dear Mr Konami

F**k You

ahh that feels better

Comment

Just tried 5 times it`s 00:33 here and it did more than usual on the login, did the dialling noise for 30 seconds trying to find something. But still got the 090B: 000001 server error. Not sure if this is either because the servers are not up in Japan yet, or the time servers are activated or because too many peeps are trying to play??
            Last edited by JU!; 20-04-2008, 15:33.

Comment

Not looking promising is it? Oh well, at least I'll get an early night.

Comment

theres no way i'm staying up past midnight to see what awfulness happens on the first night. i'll just read about it tomorrow and give it a go when i get home from work.

Comment

The online Manual is up via the PS3, loads pretty quick which is a good sign.

Couple of good bits which stand out for me. Training mode, email, clan support.

sop system looks good http://www.konami.jp/mgo/en/manual/m...sionID=9#09_04

pc version of manual http://www.konami.jp/mgo/en/manual/index.html
                  Last edited by huxley; 20-04-2008, 18:58.

Comment

i bet bill gates has been sat in hs home all day constantly hitting the refresh button on the site ,

Comment

this konami web game rocks almost got passed level 3 but i keep dieing

the game over message is a bit strange though

Due to a period of inactivity, the page has been deleted.
                      Please click on the below link to return to the top page.

woo i just finished it level four and five are easy but the side quest where you have to follow a link from your email within 72 hours to confirm your account wow i mean wow i didn't see that coming
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 20-04-2008, 20:43.

Comment

It must be one of those AR games.

Comment

i used this method now im signed up, its allot easier to sign up this way

Comment

I've managed to sign up now too using an autoform-filling tool.

god, absolute nightmare.

Comment

Oh God.

I just tried to log in to the game and it told me that my Game ID and password are wrong... even though I know that they're 100% correct.

I may just lose my temper now.

Comment

Yay another **** up. The servers are up but keeps saying password is incorrect, happening to people on other forums too.

Comment

Working...
                                X