Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernow View Post
    edit: why are you complaining or even trying? its the 20th of april, not the 21st
    Because this here page says the beta starts at 00:00 CEST 21st April which would be 11:00pm BST. I think.

I'm turning in for the night now anyway.

Comment

ok its the 21st now you have my permission to try again ahaha

Comment

Comment

Nice one Boris

Comment

Just saw this one too

Shamelessly stolen from Family Fry who shamelessly stole from Neogaf

Comment

I always steal GIF's, those two made me smile, im sure there will be more in the next hour

Comment

and about fecking time too!

Comment

yeah, i'm in but no game servers up yet right? I can't be arsed to turn the triple on again to check \\o

Comment

i can log in but it kickes u out when u press start game

Comment

O i thought that was the end of the game, feels like I`ve been playing it long enough.
                      I can get to the character creation screen and thats it.

Comment

i cant get to that menu yet

Comment

Not missing much fella, I`m off to bed.
                          Night all

Comment

Yr gifs made me laugh I know I won`t be laughing when I get out of bed go to the loo n try this. lol .

My result, I get to the start game start screen, can look at the options. But when I click game start I get server and some kanji I can`t read error (090F:FFFFFF60). At least I know my game ID is good to go though. Does this mean they have not uploaded my info yet so I have to wait 25 hours?? This really is the most ridiculous thing I have ever been involved in.
                            Last edited by JU!; 21-04-2008, 02:06.

Comment

Well what do you know? Managed to get my Konami ID sorted in the end. 3am FTW?

Comment

aww, thought i'd have a sneaky look before work, but i get 'unable to connect to server' too when trying to start a game. logged in ok though.

they could have at least given us an option to wander round on our own and try things out. why do i have to connect just to do the training?

Comment

Working...
                                X