Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    Cheers for this Boris!

Comment

class. More please.

Comment

This is a CRACKER incase anyone hasnt seen it...

Comment

Loving the comedy posts, much hilarity. Even a big MGS fan like myself doesn't care about this beta anymore.

Comment

The missus has just asked me if it's up for download on 360 too (she works in games retail). It took all my patience to not scream and swear whilst explaining that it is a PS3 exclusive.

Well, for now

Comment

That one you put up family fry is absolute genious.

Comment

I have my Konami ID already, but how do i go about getting a game id. I must have missed that one. For the European version i mean.

Comment

When you are filling in the form for the Konami ID there was a section for a game ID but it wasn't compulsory. Now that you have your Konami ID though you should be able to sign into the Konami ID website and create a game ID that way.

Comment

I don't have a PS3 but whats the deal with this, whys it suspended?

Comment

I suspect it's because not many people were able to get an Konami ID in time, as the website is being hammered. So they've delayed it untill they get everything working.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                        When you are filling in the form for the Konami ID there was a section for a game ID but it wasn't compulsory. Now that you have your Konami ID though you should be able to sign into the Konami ID website and create a game ID that way.
                        I left it out because i don't have a Game ID or Password...
                        Can anyone help? This is for the uk beta btw.

Comment

You have to create a Game ID and Password of your own Jon. That's still not it though as you have to then create a name for your in-game chara. I called mine John Parry. *

* I didn't really as you can't get that far yet.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Little vid of the character creation on the beta over on gamersyde.com

All looks very UBI to me.

Sorry if this has already been posted, don't really read this thread !

Comment

Theres a link on the main Konami ID page to a better sign up option.

Comment

I managed to sigh up yesterday no prob's, and I thought Konami fixed the site?

Comment

Working...
                                X