X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firefox was a bit flakey on the updates, had to switch to i.e

wish they would hurry, i want my dinner

Comment

Ive got a teleconference at 1330 i must now before then the release date!!!!!!!!

One dude over here has spoke to the system admin dudes and theyve opened the firewall on one machine to eurogamer hurrayyyyy

Comment

Here wii go

12:36.09 -
        Apparently it's going to start "in a few minutes". "Please take your seats," the PA asks hopefully.
        Originally posted by oblivion_6
        Ive got a teleconference at 1330 i must now before then the release date!!!!!!!!
        lol, I'm supposed to be heading to the bank sometime in this lunch break

Comment

"Please switch off all electronic devices." "No."

lol

Comment

Lmao

Comment

I just read that it's being released on November 19 in the US and will be $250; for this you get: Wii, Wii stand, Wiimote, nunchuk, power and AV cables, two batteries, and a copy of Wii sports.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ
                I just read that it's being released on November 19 in the US and will be $250; for this you get: Wii, Wii stand, Wiimote, nunchuk, power and AV cables, two batteries, and a copy of Wii sports.
                No ****.

Comment

this is taking for fukin-ever

why do all conferences start late. im mad

Comment

It can't be any worse than staying up late for Sony's last E3 conference, I tell you.

Comment

Fan request #1: "Totty commentary". Well, there are lots of women in Wii t-shirts. There is nothing yet to rival Germany's magnificent pink-dress DS creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster
                        It can't be any worse than staying up late for Sony's E3 conference, I tell you.
                        Was worth every minute tho, me and my mates pissing ourselves at the badness.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                          magnificent pink-dress DS creature.
                          link?!

Comment

Originally posted by dlittley
                            Was worth every minute tho, me and my mates pissing ourselves at the badness.
                            Well, at least they thought it deserved a round of applause.

This is running an hour late almost.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

UK internet crushed by Nintendo event shocker. Is everywhere going slow for you lot too?

12:46.07 -
                                The last few stragglers are taking their seats. There's a danger it might actually start soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X