No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning nintendo are still saying all launches "Q4 2006". Im thinking Dec 1st for Europe.

Crosses fingers and everything else.

Comment

Would anyone recommend going on ebay rather than pre-ordering with a company? I don't mind paying the ?60 or so extra to guarantee myself one if I win one of those auctions a couple of days before release.

Comment

Anyone have a link for the resi video ? I cant find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
          After seeing that vid i so want one on these now, guess im gonna have to try and import a US machine ive never actually got an import console before.
          Its the best feeling ever to get your first import console, enjoy!!

Comment

Gunstar Heroes

Comment

I remember getting my import cube with luigi, star wars and monkey ball... what an effin day that was i'm importing a yank machine if the release date for PAL is more than a week difference

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                Anyone have a link for the resi video ? I cant find it anywhere
                Im not certain, but im sure i saw a Resi looking mansion in the new Nintendo trailer.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics...ie/lineup.html

Comment

Originally posted by Garny
                  Its the best feeling ever to get your first import console, enjoy!!
                  Man, I remember when my mate told me about a guy at his school that had a JPN Dreamcast back in Jan'99. I didn't believe him until he took me round his house for a sesh.

I was gobsmacked. The day after I begged my boss to loan me ?500 and I had my very own JPN console the day after along with VF3tb and Sonic! Best 48hrs ever!!

Originally posted by Boggy
                  I remember getting my import cube with luigi, star wars and monkey ball... what an effin day that was i'm importing a yank machine if the release date for PAL is more than a week difference
                  I'm pre-ordering both. My friend can have the 'fallout' console, whichever arrives 2nd.

Comment

I can remember a friend of mine getting a Japanese SNES with Ghouls and Ghosts, Final Fight, Area 88 and Street Fighter 2. Just had to get one myself after that

Comment

**** do my eyes decieve me or has WII be released today?

EDIT ok so i got too excited and misread some ish......... im so behind in the news lol!

Last edited by 112; 14-09-2006, 11:13.

Comment

Dunno if it's been posted already, but http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wii/pho...ing-200529.php
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky
                          The only thing i'm slightly worried about is the online side of things - will i be able to go online here with a US Wii ?
                          That's my worry - pick up a US wii and can't play friends online, or pick up a pal console and don't get 480p. If Nintendo confirm that we'll get 480p as standard in the uk i'll probably pick one up at launch.

Comment

If that gunstar pic is real I just creamed my pants

Im not certain, but im sure i saw a Resi looking mansion in the new Nintendo trailer.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topic...vie/lineup.html
                            WOW WOW
                            That looks like resi to me and looks better than Resi-remake graphics wise

That flying thing reminds me of the "gibbersh classic" Starfox, it looks like a non space Starfox

And im guessing the dog game is a nintendogs tie in
                            Last edited by dvdmike; 14-09-2006, 11:31.

Comment

eeee i remember my SFC with SMW and F-Zero like it were yesterday.

happy days, i dont think gaming has gotten much better that that, if at all

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                                If that gunstar pic is real I just creamed my pants
                                It is real. More stuff can be found here:

Notice also that it looks like VC is now supporting MSX.

Comment

Working...
                                X