No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just looking at the release lists and it seems Zelda wont be a launch game in the US (same gos for Metroid) I was hoping id be able to get at least one of these before crimbo.

Comment

There better be some ol' school 'vania action on the VC come the pal launch
      It is real
      and im spent

I was just looking at the release lists and it seems Zelda wont be a launch game in the US (same gos for Metroid) I was hoping id be able to get at least one of these before crimbo.
      The US conf. hasn't started yet the NY times may be wrong, If not the JP Zelda will be b4 Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Garny
        Where are these lists?

Comment

Originally posted by Garny
          Hmh, why not? Metroid Prime's are always released 6-12 months later in Japan than in the west. And Nintendo has clearly stated that Zelda is launch game for Wii in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
            Where are these lists?
            He is basing his assumptions on japanese release list.

Comment

Just incase this hasn't been posted yet

Comment

Any mention of region coding?

Answer this man!

Comment

Where are these lists?
                  Got the info from here, http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=19675

Hopefully its wrong then.

Edit: I dont want the posties to be off on their hols before i get Zelda.
                  Last edited by Garny; 14-09-2006, 11:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Jushin-Thunder-Liger
                    Answer this man!
                    Nope. This means we can safely believe that region coding is there.

Comment

As Joystiq point out if it is the 19th its a Sunday ............

Comment

We wont know the US release games until the conference at 5pm GMT. Stream is available on gamespot.

Comment

Thought it was 2pm ?

Comment

Check the countdown timer at the top of the page. 3 hours and 50 minutes to go.

I wish it was at 2pm, i'm travelling back home at 5!! nevermind at least the UK one is midday tomorrow

Comment

Im working tomorrow but game are good at emailing out the megatons to the stores

One thing I read is it ships with AA's for the Wii mote no play and charge then ?

Comment

They are making a dock for them. I saw pictures some time back.

Comment

Working...
                                X