Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EyeToy was innovative, eh?

Comment

EyeToy was an effective product, that's for sure. Why is innovation so important?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddo
        isn't "japs" like a wartime slang like "jerry" or "charlie" ? I think thats why its not used anyway.
        Actually I think that was "Nips", but even that is short for Nipponese which is what Japan is really called anyway, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by squidman
          EyeToy was an effective product, that's for sure. Why is innovation so important?
          It keeps companies from making game after game of the same thing... Other wise FFXI Would just be a FFX + new story game and we'd all be using the same controllers and same games next gen too. Innovation keeps things moving and keeps things fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben
            It keeps companies from making game after game of the same thing... Other wise FFXI Would just be a FFX + new story game and we'd all be using the same controllers and same games next gen too. Innovation keeps things moving and keeps things fresh.
            Well, sure, if every game ever released was a magically innovative goldmine of brilliance then the world would be a perfect utopia. But it isn't, and there's plenty of innovative games that turn out to be proper tosh.

I love innovation like a stalker loves hiding in the bushes, but I think the real ingredients for day-to-day gaming enjoyment are refinement and consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by squidman
              Well, sure, if every game ever released was a magically innovative goldmine of brilliance then the world would be a perfect utopia. But it isn't, and there's plenty of innovative games that turn out to be proper tosh.

I love innovation like a stalker loves hiding in the bushes, but I think the real ingredients for day-to-day gaming enjoyment are refinement and consistency.
              I do feel like innovation is becoming too important and some good things will be left behind, like Miyamoto said Zelda:TP will be the last Traditional Zelda, now the new zelda style could be excellent and better, but what if its not? I'll miss the old type of zelda. Just like I missed the "Fear" that wasn't in Resident evil 4. I think they need to keep a balance. As great as DS is and some touch screen uses some traditional ones happen to be the best availble on DS Like Mario kart and mario and luigi 2. I'm hoping there will be a few games made for Wii that will be traditional. Otherwise I'll have to save up for a Xbox 360 as I will not just want to play Wavey crazy arm about room games,

Comment

well watever as long as i can attack giant enemy crabs in there weakpoints where real japanese battles have taken place who cares about innovation!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BRAKKUS1
                  well watever as long as i can attack giant enemy crabs in there weakpoints where real japanese battles have taken place who cares about innovation!!!!!!
                  FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!!

Comment

Realtime next gen weapon switching? In truHD?

Count me in

Comment

yea if your lucky, but if the enemys dont appear on screen then it really wont matter!

Comment

Working...
                      X