Nintendo 64: Decade Retrospective - Your Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7th and final day.
    Thanks to Adam Winder (AdamJW) for submitting the Ogre battle piece at very short notice.

And thanks to everyone else for reading. Hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have.

Comment

Thread cannot die...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

^^^ younger Violet Berlin gets a sneak preview of the Ultra 64...!

Because you see Nintendo are the biggest games company in the world but also... The most successful.

Comment

Should have posted this during the N64 decade....

Recently (back in May), I had to go to the US on business. I was staying in a hotel and conference centre out in the sticks, in New Jersey.

In my hotel room they had a TV with pay-per-vew movies and built pay-per-view N64 games and attached to this huge TV was an N64 joypad!

It was 6.95 (+ sales tax) USD for an hour's paly, and I thought it was interesting that they had both Zelda OOT and Majora's Mask (both called Legend Of Zelda ) and that anyone would have the time/money/inclination to play a game like that in a hotel! Talk about great content, wrong application.

Anyway, here's some screenshots of all the games it had. Some classics and some not-so-classics there too (Ready 2 Rumble single player, anyone?).

Apologies for the quality, they were taken with my 1 megapixel phone camera.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gunrock; 14-08-2006, 12:06. Reason: Spleling mistooks!

Comment

More images

Here's the first three pages of available games:
          Attached Files

Comment

More images

Next set of three (upload limits on posts!):
            Attached Files

Comment

More images

The last set of games available:
              Attached Files

Comment

More images

Game select screen plus the Zeldas
                Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, I've been in a couple of US hotels in the past with these present (also I've seen SNES and PS1 variations too).
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                  X