Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brats View Post
    With achievements, DLC can take the maximum number of achievements up to 60 and the maximum points up to 1,250.
    There have been games that go beyond that, though. Halo 3 now has 79 Achievements for a total of 1,750, and given that Fallout 3 has 1,100 with two major DLC packs to come it seems likely that that will break 1,250.

I think Microsoft is open to extending it in special circumstances, though. The Orange Box was allowed to have 99 Achievements just so that there could be enough to give a fair spread across all the included games.

Comment

Thats cool thanks for the replies. I wonder what Sonys stance is?

It just would be better if they would keep control of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001 View Post
        I wonder what Sonys stance is?
        There's a thread on GAF for tracking/comparing trophies and scores where they were trying to work out the points assigned based on the number of bronze/silver/gold/platinum trophies and I think in the end they accepted that it's all completely random!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...trophy+tracker << the thread in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_uk View Post
          does any one know if the event restart is only in the party pack ?
          If you download the 1.6 Burnout Patch, the restart option will be included in that, have to press d-pad to bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            If you download the 1.6 Burnout Patch, the restart option will be included in that, have to press d-pad to bring it up.
            Thanks for that mate, did wonder as I failed a race and could not find the button to restart.

Comment

Anyone else losing all sound when playing the Party Mode and then going back to main menu. I'm playing the 360 version and it's a 100&#37; repro rate.

I'd say that's a B class bug, how'd the bastards miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                You can restart races that you've failed/are failing in this now?? That's one of the things that, after reading the reviews, put me off picking this up. May have to dive in now then

Comment

Yeah when you fail an event, no need to drive all the way back now. Just press down on the d-pad to bring up the in-game menu and select it from there.

Makes stunt runs so much more enjoyable.

Comment

Just booted it up on the PS3 to get this as soon as I logged in!
                    Originally posted by Criterion Games Network
                    Here on the Criterion Games Network, we're proud to exclusively reveal that the next available PlayStation 3 download pack for Burnout Paradise is - Legendary Cars!

The pack will be released on PlayStation 3 on Thursday 19th February 2009 - that's just 3 days from now!

(We'll be back PC prices and release dates soon, but we expect the pack to be available to you guys in about a month).

View them in the Junkyard before heading to the in-game Burnout Store to pick them up. They're also available from the PlayStation Store.

All 4 cars can be bought individually or at a discount if you go for the whole collection. Here are the prices:

88 Special - $3:99/?3:99/?3:19

Manhattan Spirit - $1:99/?1:99/?1:59

Cavalry Bootlegger - $1:99/?1:99/?1:59

GT Nighthawk - $1:99/?1:99/?1:59

All four cars are also available as The Legendary Cars Collection for just $7:99/?7:99/?6:29

These will be available when your local PlayStation Store updates sometime on Thursday. If you want up-to-the-minute info on this, keep checking this news page, www.criteriongames.com or our Twitter - criterion_games.
                    Well I'm definitely going for the whole pack, really can't wait to get this in a couple of days!!!

Comment

What? No mention of the flying DeLorean for the 360?

What a big bag of faggotness that is. FFS. GAY!

Comment

All the dlc is mentioned as PS3 specific on the criterion blog but it never is.

Comment

Wasn't this supposed to be free originally?

Comment

I think all DLC for Burnout Paradise here onwards is purchase based now, which personally I don't mind. After the amount of free updates they've done it's fair enough, seen a vid of the Delorean using burnout in hover mode.... !!!!!!!!

Comment

And here's a video just to whet your appetite:

Comment

Sweet very tempted to pick up all four. Criterion should be commended for the way they're supporting this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X