No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it'll go up on the PSN store until the usual update time, around 17:00, unless they can get away with offering it in the in-game store before that. No matter to me, I won't be able to get it until later anyway.

Comment

Thanks Got to pop out for an hour two tomorrow, but so long as it doesn't arrive then, I'll get it down the minute it appears

Comment

I want my,
        I want my,
        I want my Bee Ess Eye.

Not up yet. I, however, have been up since 5am. Sigh.

Comment

Doing it for the team .

If you fancy a game tonight, I'll be getting it pronto.

Comment

I intend to be on for most of the day so I'll zap you an invite when I see you online!

Comment

Damn, here's hoping to an early upload for the Marketplace.

Comment

Why yes, I did just get an unreadable disc error on Burnout Paradise. After cleaning it with a cloth it tells me it's a DVD and not a game. After further cleaning the 360 then tells me that I need to put it into a 360 to play it.

Need to send Mrs G on urgent shopping mission averted after another clean seems to have done the job.

Still no sign of BSI.

Comment

Almost a nightmare situation there, man. Careful your box don't RROD! That would be typical of the sodding machines.

BSI where are yoooou.

Comment

My BP disc is NTSC-J. If it all goes horribly wrong I have a PAL 360 on standby and will be rushing to the shops to buy a 2nd hand PAL disc of BP. Possibly two. Just in case.

Comment

@IslandPete just posted this on Twitter:

Big Surf Island is out today! Check the XBL Marketplace and PSN Store as your region updates.. let us know what you think!
                      so hopefully it won't be too far away.

Comment

Apparently 1.90 is available on Euro PSN right NOW!

Comment

It's just gone up on the Xbox Marketplace as well. DOWNLOADING NOW!!!!

Comment

I'm really enjoying this. Any of you guys online? My buddies haven't bothered getting this as they say it's overpriced. (On 360)

Comment

Overpriced?!? One of the best bits of DLC I've bought. Spent eight hours solid on it today and expect to spend several more tomorrow.

Comment

I agree with you. I'm going to be on it for hours tomorrow too If you need anyone to play with. Add my GT: Elaniel (if you're playing on LIVE)

Comment

Working...
                                X