• Time
  • Show
Clear All

COPS & ROBBERS TEASER

Comment

Crash TV 30 - More Cops and Robbers.

Comment

Hey guys.

Do any of you know if I can use my current save file on my mates copy of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box?

I remember crazytaxinext or somebody else having to restart the game again due to the original Burnout Paradise save files not being compatible with the Ultimate Box edition - am I right?

My friend would just like to play my save file as he isn't enjoying the slow progress to get the better cars, and since I've done my fair share of stuff in the game, it would be great for him to kick start from there on.

Thanks to whoever helps.

Comment

Ps3 version I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
            Hey guys.

Do any of you know if I can use my current save file on my mates copy of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box?

I remember crazytaxinext or somebody else having to restart the game again due to the original Burnout Paradise save files not being compatible with the Ultimate Box edition - am I right?

My friend would just like to play my save file as he isn't enjoying the slow progress to get the better cars, and since I've done my fair share of stuff in the game, it would be great for him to kick start from there on.

Thanks to whoever helps.

Saves are locked to user IDs so you'd have to log into his PS3 with your ID to use it.

He can do what I did when I had to play through it the 4th time and just buy an unlock key from the Burnout store. I wouldn't recommend things like that normally but if he's not enjoying it then it's worth thinking about I suppose.

Comment

Cops and Robbers to be released on Thursday 30th April 2009.

Comment

Comment

Just got myself the Ultimate Box and noticed a lot of cars are available to buy, can you only get them as DLC or can they eventually be unlocked as you play the game?

Comment

The Legendary Cars, Toy Vehicles and Boost Specials are DLC only.

Comment

Suddenly the Ultimate box seems not quite so.....err.....ultimate.

Comment

I got Ultimate in the week. From what I can see, it comes with the free downloads, and the Party payable download. I'll admit, I thought I was getting everything to date. However, I'm not going to complain - it's amazing the dev and publisher are still supporting this. I like their apparent manifesto: no yearly sequels (yawn), put out one excellent game then keep adding to it. So much of these additions are free, you only pay for the "bonus" stuff like more vehicles, which are inconsequential. I like that philosophy a lot.

The pricing on the paid stuff is too high, enough to ensure I won't buy the extra cars (though I was tempted to spend 400ms points on unlocking all the ingame vehicles, but then I'd be cheating and that's not my thing).

The result is they've kept the online community together - anyone can play anyone, none of this "Oh I don't have map pack 1, but I have map pack 2, what do you have?" bull****. This new addition looks good, but once you start charging money for modes, you get the split. Likewise the new island, is that going to cost money as well?

It's an interesting experiment, no doubt EA are seeing what they can achieve with it, and if it works well they'll take the business model and move it to more franchises next gen.

Comment

All the paid car DLC came out after the utlimate box. The first pack was the party pack what we got free with Ultimate then everything else which was cars since we have to buy.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Game has been well supported, cops and robbers mode is coming soon too. Probably will cost money but who knows with this game as so much has been for free.

Comment

Pretty sure it's been confirmed as payable content.

Comment

Working...
                                X